What's new

Youtube

arvirz

iPF Noob
Joined
Jul 24, 2012
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
How to play or see or download 1080p video in iPad ?? Me using ipad 3rd genertn
 
In regards to HD, YouTube is detecting a mobile device, so is streaming the appropriate quality for your device and Internet connection.
 
I like McTube. In addition to the standard YT features, I can specify the default format up to 1080p, and if the connection isn't fast enough to stream that, I can download the video in the background and do something else with my iPad until it's finished, then watch it anytime later. Even days later, without an Internet connection.

milliHelen: amount of beauty required to launch one ship.
 
LannyC said:
I like McTube. In addition to the standard YT features, I can specify the default format up to 1080p, and if the connection isn't fast enough to stream that, I can download the video in the background and do something else with my iPad until it's finished, then watch it anytime later. Even days later, without an Internet connection.

milliHelen: amount of beauty required to launch one ship.

No.....in mctube all videos won't be 1080 p only few videos have it
 
Well, of course I'll only get 1080p or any other requested format if it's available. But McTube will give me the closest resolution it can find to what I set as my default. Can't ask for more than that.

milliHelen: amount of beauty required to launch one ship.
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom