What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

RobWu

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Rob, I think Troglodyte69 might possibly return an info sign, why not give it a try?
Trog, you're really returning an information sign from Troglodyte69. Thanks for this test. I don't want to spam you with useless washers and I'm not in a hurry to get information signs right now, because I haven't even collected enough amount of coins yet. I'll take you up on the offer regarding signs only if I won't find any other possibility to get them.

Rob, sent it back from TS4. Let me know what you got!
Tigasefi 4 returns a patrol drone - I already have enough.
TS5 & TS6 returns Passengers (5).
Thanks for your help.

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Trog, you're really returning an information sign from Troglodyte69. Thanks for this test. I don't want to spam you with useless washers and I'm not in a hurry to get information signs right now, because I haven't even collected enough amount of coins yet. I'll take you up on the offer regarding signs only if I won't find any other possibility to get them.
Glad it worked, just send me a washer now and again so can return it. I'm not desperate for anything at Troglodyte69 just now, so it's not a problem.

RobWu

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Glad it worked, just send me a washer now and again so can return it. I'm not desperate for anything at Troglodyte69 just now, so it's not a problem.
Wow, what a good neighbour you are! :) Thanks a lot again!

RobWu

iPF Novice
Reaction score
BullwinkleMoose, RobWu (no exponent) has enough patrol drones. Thank you for your help!

TigaSefi

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have an ongoing blue launch with 500 points remaining and around 12 and half hours left if you want to grab a spot in top 3. Heading to Italy tonight so will try and get internet when I can.

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have an ongoing blue launch with 500 points remaining and around 12 and half hours left if you want to grab a spot in top 3. Heading to Italy tonight so will try and get internet when I can.
Launch time! Enjoy your stay in Italy.

TigaSefi

iPF Novice
Reaction score
back! will do a massive update tonight but I do still need archive boxes Trog as I just updated another building that requires them!

TigaSefi

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sig updated. Just got the last archive box I needed too. Will be concentrating on building my cash reserve for some runway upgrades for the time being.

Wabbitgirl

iPF Novice
Reaction score
HVWH4, do you have enough monitors from BW now? I am sure I have now sent in return 4 and as I don't need anymore, let me know if you still do before I send another to you.

RobWu

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Trog, thanks a lot for information signs, I have enough now.

HVWH

iPF Novice
Reaction score
HVWH4, do you have enough monitors from BW now? I am sure I have now sent in return 4 and as I don't need anymore, let me know if you still do before I send another to you.
Yes, I have enough monitors now. Thanks.
I could use airline route maps and walkie-talkies though.

Most reactions

Latest posts