What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best App in iPad for English learning as foreign language from basic to professional

nima0102

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi
I need to on app for learning English.In windows there are some good application.but on iPad I could not find good one yet.

Thanks for any help or guidance

ronniew

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's been a long time that I wished to have some handy ESL resources that can be easily grabbed somewhere on my iPad. I spent time searching for these Apps for english learning and compiled each links below. The good news is that it is all FREE. I have not tried all of them yet but I am going to. I saw each demo and it was all great. But the best part is to identify which of these are the best.

1. ESL Express : Words Frequently Confused Lite
2. Sight Words for Reading HD for iPad on the iTunes App Store
3. Reading Fun Lite: improve your reading / educational game
4. iGE Lite: the interactive Grammar of English from UCL (free version)
5. ABC MAGIC READING Short Vowel Words
6. Painless Grammar Challenge
7. Phonics Word Family Free
8. Simplex Spelling Lite - Learn How To Spell High Frequency Words With Reverse Phonics for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), and iPad on the iTunes App Store
9. Idioms Lite
10. Phonics Genius
11. Reading Logs
12. Bob Books Reading Magic Lite

Source: www.askforeducation.com/online-schools/by-subject/arts-religion/english/

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts