What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BlueiPadV2 by JMG - Winterboard

OP
f4780y

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
sethdoy said:
Can someone tell me what source to add so this will appear in Cydia?

Everything we discuss here, unless otherwise stated, is available in the default sources. Use the search tab in Cydia and type "bluei" and it will appear in the list...

sethdoy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
sethdoy said:
Can someone tell me what source to add so this will appear in Cydia?

Everything we discuss here, unless otherwise stated, is available in the default sources. Use the search tab in Cydia and type "bluei" and it will appear in the list...

I accidentally deleted the source....now I can't install the package :(

iFrog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Attached is the list of sources I have one cydia... This is all the defaults, I think, I don't remember adding any new one but I'm not sure.

Anyway with those you can find the theme.

iFrog - Sent from my iPad2 using iPF

Attachments

• image-1971071081.png
    image-1971071081.png
    69.2 KB · Views: 320

sethdoy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is anyone having a problem installing this package.....I purchased this, and every time I try and install, it gives me an error message 1.1 403 FORBIDDEN....something like that, any suggestions?

OP
f4780y

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
sethdoy said:
Is anyone having a problem installing this package.....I purchased this, and every time I try and install, it gives me an error message 1.1 403 FORBIDDEN....something like that, any suggestions?

You normally get that message if a paid package either hasn't been purchased or it can't verify you have paid. Your screen should look similar to the attached for a paid app which is authorised. Does yours say anything different?

Attachments

• image-2116212814.png
    image-2116212814.png
    52.1 KB · Views: 300

sethdoy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That's exactly what it shows.....package officially purchased, I am new to this whole JB thing......hopefully it gets easier, lol. Just a little confused, that's all.....

OP
f4780y

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
sethdoy said:
That's exactly what it shows.....package officially purchased, I am new to this whole JB thing......hopefully it gets easier, lol. Just a little confused, that's all.....

Well it may be that the repo is under strain at the moment. Try again every hour or so. You should get it eventually, but this is not really typical of normal experience, so don't get too worried.

OP
f4780y

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
What little icons? I want little icons. Leigh ~ post your screenie again...I so can't scroll back.....

Please?

? Just follow the link I posted Marie...

Most reactions

Latest posts