What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bluethooth

cannonz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

Can someone shed any light on getting my Nokia N8 to send pictures/videos to my iPad 2???
I've pair them up successfully but when. Try to send something to my iPad it says unable to connect yet it is paired and connected ok
Does the iPad only work with iPhones on bluetooth?

Any info please

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You won't be able to I'm afraid, unless your jailbroken, and then you can use celeste, but even that's not ideal!

OP
C

cannonz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
addiosamigo said:
You won't be able to I'm afraid, unless your jailbroken, and then you can use celeste, but even that's not ideal!

Bummer so what is the Bluetooth for then just iPhones?, Can I at at least pair it up with Bluetooth in car then to listen to my music?

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
cannonz said:
Bummer so what is the Bluetooth for then just iPhones?, Can I at at least pair it up with Bluetooth in car then to listen to my music?

Yeah you can do that, just pair the two devices and it works fine

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi Cannonz - welcome to the forum! :)

I'm not sure about getting images off you specific phone, but can you email them to yourself via the phone and then view your email on the iPad and use the save function for attached images? Another thought, can you transfer your photos from the phone to your computer, and then use iTunes to get them onto your iPad?

Concerning Bluetooth (BT), this is a short range 'wireless' technology used mainly for conversing between keyboards, earphones, and external speakers. I have the BT earphones shown below (Roketfish) which I 'pair' w/ my iPod to listen to music 'untethered' - great on a treadmill! These can also be used w/ my BT cellular phone if desired. Hope this helps? In not, please post back to this thread - good luck!

41AYlbOWxJL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Futhark

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use an app called 'Photo Sync' to send images between my iMac & iPad2 (You need it on both) It uses wifi to transfer the pictures & I have found no problems using it.

Most reactions

Latest posts