What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cannot transfer apps from iPad to iTunes

ahmedg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all. I recently bought a Macbook Air, and tried to transfer my apps from my iPad to the new laptop. I've been trying unsuccessfully for weeks now! I can't even transfer them on my old laptop! (Win). I mainly buy my apps directly on my iPad, and whenever I try to transfer, it starts then it stops at a certain app then stops all together. So I go and delete that app from my iPad and try again. It then stops at another app, so I go and delete that also and try again. I've tried this and deleted like 5 apps, but it's ridiculous, I can't keep on doing this. I decided to try and download them straight into iTunes by going to my account and seeing the apps there, but it's only showing like 10 apps or something and i've got like 80 apps!! They're not showing on my record so the only way is for me to get them from my iPad directly. I can't upgrade to iOS5 until I get this sorted because it will wipe my iPad. Any suggestions guys? Coz honestly it's been like almost 2 months since I've been struggling with this issue.

Thanks a lot.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A long shot here.....but did you deauthorise your last computer and authorise your new one in the store menu on iTunes on your PC/Mac?

The Archangel

OP
A

ahmedg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No they're both authorised, as you're allowed to have have upto 5 computers authorised with an account.

Most reactions

Latest posts