What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Devicewear cases... are they good?

Anna84

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys! So I was looking at some Youtube videos about iPad 3 cases and one guy did a bunch of reviews on different Devicewear products and he gave them high scores. I was wondering if any of you knew about this company or have used their products? I am interested in these 2 particularly:

Amazon.com: Bridgeway by Devicewear: Blue iPad 3 Smart Cover with Front and Back Protection with Stay Open Magnet (compatible with The New iPad (iPad 3) and iPad 2 models): Computers & Accessories

http://www.amazon.com/Slim-New-iPad-case-generation/dp/B007PA1K84/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1335644045&sr=8-1

They have great reviews on Amazon also just wanted to know your opinion.

Thanks for your help! :)

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
In regards to the bottom link, it looks to be a very nice case...if you like that type of case. The one feature it has that I don't like is it doesn't have a mode where it takes only a small footprint in the vertical mode. Do it always take up the same amount of space on your desktop. That doesnt' work for me, but other than that, and if this is not a issue for you, I'd say give it a go.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
OP
Anna84

Anna84

iPF Noob
Reaction score
In regards to the bottom link, it looks to be a very nice case...if you like that type of case. The one feature it has that I don't like is it doesn't have a mode where it takes only a small footprint in the vertical mode. Do it always take up the same amount of space on your desktop. That doesnt' work for me, but other than that, and if this is not a issue for you, I'd say give it a go.

Yes I can see that being an issue for some people but I don't mind really so I think I'll give it a go :) Thanks for your reply and help!

OP
Anna84

Anna84

iPF Noob
Reaction score
With regard to your top link, this is your Smart Cover with back protection type case. This one looks as good as any. I think their prices might be a bit high, though. Check out this brand, which also gets good reviews:

Amazon.com: INVELLOP ORANGE Leatherette Smart Cover case for iPad 2 / iPad 3 / The New iPad (Built-in magnet for sleep/wake feature): Computers & Accessories

They have other colors, but I've ordered the one listed because black just gets boring.

Oh wow! Thanks! Yeah its cheaper and it looks high quality. Thanks for the link! I think I'll order the pink one :p

Most reactions

Latest posts