What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does the iPad keyboard annoy you?

Does the iPad keyboard annoy you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
No. It's not perfect, but neither is any other touch keyboard I've tried. With only so much space, something is always one step further away than you want.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Not at all! If I have a lot of typing to do, it's easy to just put the BT keyboard on and just type from that but I have to be honest, it would take a lot of writing for me to do this. So no, it doesn't bother me in the slightest.

jhartshorn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm considering whether it's worth buying a BT keyboard, and leaning towards no, so it must be alright!

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hey, I like a keyboard that's sensitive and in touch with me.

Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Czevski

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have learned to really like the touch keyboard. Now that I'm using all the shortcuts I've learned here, I never use the keyboard I bought. But I don't have to type documents.

jsh1120

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hate it. But I've never found a virtual keyboard I do like. Swype and Swiftkey are excellent phone keyboards (available on Android devices) but phone keyboards don't translate well to tablets the size of the iPad. Any typing of more than a few sentences and I pull out the bluetooth keyboard.

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yeah, I try not to yell at it...

Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hee Hee. Lol. I slap it occasionally especially when it zooms and freezes.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts