What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

gardens of time neighbors (game center)

trendyamy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you Hyzer for accepting my request. Look forward to playing with you. Cheers!

kristalee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Add me as your neighbor... kristalee
Add my mom...................... play87876777127

Deesland

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone who accepted or requested me as a neighbor! I will always accept neighbor requests and I play and gift daily. Happy gardening!

Play info:
Deesland (garden name)
19087035876 (playerl id)

GameCenter : dongr8ncharnc

trendyamy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone who accepted or requested me as a neighbor! I will always accept neighbor requests and I play and gift daily. Happy gardening!

Play info:
Deesland (garden name)
19087035876 (playerl id)

GameCenter : dongr8ncharnc

Hi Deesland! It is a pleasure to see you on ipadforums.net. We already are neighbours. There is an error in your player ID. Your correct id is play19087035876. Request you to please change this in your post or other players wouldn't be able to invite you. Cheers!

Lucylou2012

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please add me.
ID: Lucylou2012

Thanks.

Is there another site or way can we get more neighbors? My progress is stalled without more people to play with; but I really love this game and want to continue playing. My original game did not transfer and I lost all my progress and neighbors. I play + gift daily and consider myself to be a good neighbor.
add

trendyamy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Would also like people to add me do not know how to post. My player id is Sherlocksmum and my gardens name is Angel's Garden

Hi Angelsmum!

Have invited you from both my gardens (details in my signature). Looking forward to playing with you!

Cheers!

Trex2234

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I play Gardens of time in the Game Center. My Game Center ID is LindakayHedges please add me as a friend. My GOT player ID is 4282626094

trendyamy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I play Gardens of time in the Game Center. My Game Center ID is LindakayHedges please add me as a friend. My GOT player ID is 4282626094

Hi Linda! I tried inviting you using your play ID 4282626094, but got a message back that this ID doesn't exist. A play ID is 11 digits long; however, yours is 10 digits long. Please reconfirm your ID. Thanks. Look forward to playing with you. Cheers!

Deesland

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Deesland! It is a pleasure to see you on ipadforums.net. We already are neighbours. There is an error in your player ID. Your correct id is play19087035876. Request you to please change this in your post or other players wouldn't be able to invite you. Cheers!
Thanks Amy! Aren't they the same number? I'm old so maybe I'm missing something. lol My game is going great and hope yours is as well. Happy gardening to you and to all!

trendyamy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks Amy! Aren't they the same number? I'm old so maybe I'm missing something. lol My game is going great and hope yours is as well. Happy gardening to you and to all!

The numbers are correct De but they should be preceded by the word play, without which your ID is incomplete. Am happy to learn your game is going well. Cheers!

Most reactions

Latest posts