What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Health app - again

jon229

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So I found discussion here about no health app on iPad.
Reasons seem logical enough.

So I am supposed to take my iPhone in to physician and say here....this is my data. Hope you can see it on this tiny little screen....

Is there a way to move data from iPhone health app to iPad so I can actually see it? I just started playing w/ this app on my iPhone6 and the graphs kinda hard to see. Just wondering if anyone knows a way to get some of this data onto my iPad Pro.

thanks

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
There are several apps that can export your Health data as a report (once you grant them access. Some are specific, like for diabetes, weight managment, or exercise data. A few are more general in nature.

I suggest you first check with your doctor on what kind of health data is needed, and the format to use; then search the App Store for applicable apps.

Some apps even offer direct access for your doctor. For instance the diabetes app I use has a care giver acount type that lets a doctor (with your permission) access the relevant data from his own computer or device.

Most reactions

Latest posts