What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

help needed

MrTAB99

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I am unable to download or update Apps Have done a reset and turned off
But both without any improvement. Any suggestions.

therealriley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I also cannot download some updates for the apps and am unsure why? I never had this issue before just on my new iPad 2 but I have around 10 apps that won't update I was going to try and delete the apps and redownload them but I can't yet cause I need the data in some of the apps.

Wow didn't notice how old this thread actually was haha but still my problem is still there haha

Last edited:

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I also cannot download some updates for the apps and am unsure why? I never had this issue before just on my new iPad 2 but I have around 10 apps that won't update I was going to try and delete the apps and redownload them but I can't yet cause I need the data in some of the apps.

Wow didn't notice how old this thread actually was haha but still my problem is still there haha

Not sure what else you have done, but have you done the immediate fixes?

Force the app to quit by pushing the home button twice to bring up your multi-task bar. This will show all the apps that you have visited. By long pressing the app in question, it will begin to jiggle-press the red circle with the negative sign on the app. It will only quit the app and not delete. Than try to re-open the app and test out.

If that doesn't work, restart the iPad by pressing the power switch down to power off.

Give that a try first if you haven't already. Let us know if that helps or not.

therealriley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hiya ski, didn't mean to start this thread again but thanks for the reply. Yes I know all that and tried a reboot but they just won't download keeps saying try again later, I'm only on 3G at the moment so will try updating again and let you know how I get on. It's happened a couple of times now but not sure why, I've never seen this before with app store I'm hoping it's just because of all the rush on the app store.

Do you know much about syncing? I have an question as I've never synced it with the pc ever in two months and I'm wondering if it's too late to do so now, will it just sync it as it is first time or would it blank it and make me lose everything like game saves and app data etc. would love to find the answer to this question because I'm waiting to go by a new pc for it. I miss the media capabilities I had with my iPhone. Thanks

Most reactions

Latest posts