What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How eager are you to jailbreak iPad 2?

How eager are you to jailbreak iPad 2?

• Total voters
OP
graywolf

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
Grayson ~ go do a poll, babe. Do you know how? Let me know and I will kick this over.

I was in the middle of making it! :D
Maybe too many options.
I wish you could make polls in the app.

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This will be fun.

5a1e4551.png

rob1016

iPF Noob
Reaction score
all of my apple products were jailbroken even my iPad 1 before it was sold last month.. need it badly, missed the olden days of jailbroken iPad!

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

OP
graywolf

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
waynes said:
I have no interest in jailbreaking the iPad - I just want the thing to work when turning it on. I suppose if I had an extra one to play around with I would do it. Just sounds like a way to get frustrated if the experience was buggy.

Not buggy at all! My iPad is still as fast, or even faster than before I jailbroke. No bugs if you only install the popular stuff, and don't go downloading into uncharted territory.

Petri

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I voted for 7 because I actually don't even own iPad 2 yet so I can't be soooo ready for it :)

I've been following the jailbreak thread actively and this week I went to local store to buy iPad but they were out of stock. So I'll probably get my iPad 2 next week and I hope jailbreak will be out soon for 4.3.3.

OP
graywolf

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Petri said:
I voted for 7 because I actually don't even own iPad 2 yet so I can't be soooo ready for it :)

I've been following the jailbreak thread actively and this week I went to local store to buy iPad but they were out of stock. So I'll probably get my iPad 2 next week and I hope jailbreak will be out soon for 4.3.3.

I know there are a lot of people that feel the pain of them not being available. :)

Sk1zb1t

iPF Noob
Reaction score
when i upgrade to the ipad 2 in 7 or so months it will be the first thing i do..happy to play with my jb'n ipad 1 until then :p

arbor53

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I went 7. It's my b'day in a week so it would be a nice pressie if it was out by then but not the end of the world if it isn't.

Most reactions

Latest posts