What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

i Message App...

NorPlan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
:confused::oops: This is a Can I / How To question... The i Message App , when I double click to erase previous pages.. There is Quarter sized Dots top centre with the Initials of people I had previously sent a Message.. Problem is that was sometime ago.. How can I Delete this. .?? Any Help Appreciated.. Cheers Thanks ;)

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars: Under the Contacts section turn off "Show in App Switcher".

The quarter dots are default images when you don't' have an image stored in the Contacts app for that person.

OP
NorPlan

NorPlan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars: Under the Contacts section turn off "Show in App Switcher".

The quarter dots are default images when you don't' have an image stored in the Contacts app for that person.

;) @ twerppoet.. Thank You Kind Sir :)

Most reactions

Latest posts