What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

illumineHaz3 HD [iPad] - Winterboard

D_LA_ROC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Another theme from the Haz3 Series. illumineHaz3 HD iPad is a nice dark theme with glow to it. The icons look as if there glowing against the background and you can even have the icon names glow as well. The theme comes with an Animated lockscreen, photo widget, weather widget, SBsettings theme, UIsounds, RSS feed, and more. The creator is @iHaz3 on twitter and you can get this theme in Cydia for 2.29! Here are some screenshots...

iLoveMyiPad2!

Attachments

• image-430047734.png
    image-430047734.png
    566.4 KB · Views: 2,293
  • image-4108661954.png
    image-4108661954.png
    624.5 KB · Views: 2,034
  • image-1448197485.png
    image-1448197485.png
    642.9 KB · Views: 1,512
  • image-1314483112.png
    image-1314483112.png
    567.2 KB · Views: 1,162
  • image-601436018.png
    image-601436018.png
    417 KB · Views: 1,163

GenerationX

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Im gonna get this...i like themes with different shape icons...like rectangles and circles.

GenerationX

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When i use the theme i dont get the weather widget like in your screenshot. Anyone know why?

OP
D_LA_ROC

D_LA_ROC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
GenerationX said:
When i use the theme i dont get the weather widget like in your screenshot. Anyone know why?

Turn Summerboard mode "off" in Winterboard. ;)

iLoveMyiPad2!

GenerationX

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When you rotate your ipad to landscape, does the icons move into the wallpaper in the middle?

iW00t

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey thanks for sharing. I just bought this theme but for some reason I cannot activate the theme AND the weather and pic widgets at the same time. When I have the widgets there in the background and I activate the theme to get the icons, they disappear and I just have a dark "widgetless" background. Im sure there is just a simple checkmark somewhere...?

GenerationX

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Now i cant see the weather or the video. Can you tell me what you have enabled in winterboard

OP
D_LA_ROC

D_LA_ROC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iW00t said:
Hey thanks for sharing. I just bought this theme but for some reason I cannot activate the theme AND the weather and pic widgets at the same time. When I have the widgets there in the background and I activate the theme to get the icons, they disappear and I just have a dark "widgetless" background. Im sure there is just a simple checkmark somewhere...?

Make sure the main theme is below all the rest of the add-ons in winterboard, like this

iLoveMyiPad2!

Attachments

• image-533192958.png
    image-533192958.png
    39.5 KB · Views: 1,411
OP
D_LA_ROC

D_LA_ROC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
GenerationX said:
Now i cant see the weather or the video. Can you tell me what you have enabled in winterboard

Here's my winterboard layout. Always make sure the main theme is below all the rest of the add-ons.

iLoveMyiPad2!

Attachments

• image-779790181.png
    image-779790181.png
    39.5 KB · Views: 693

Pollpixx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
beautiful theme, I only found a very nice wallpaper which I want to use for it, but when I set the wallpaper to beginscreen nothing changes.

Also the font is not changing eventhough I selected it in winterboard.

Also there is a white text above my dock with what kind of tweaks are in it showing, can this be removed?

Any ideas?

Last edited:

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
beautiful theme, I only found a very nice wallpaper which I want to use for it, but when I set the wallpaper to beginscreen nothing changes.

Also there is a white text above my dock with what kind of tweaks are in it showing, can this be removed?

Any ideas?

Take a look at your Winterboard app, either through the icon or via Settings. I believe it's a default setting, so you should see a line titled "User Wallpaper." Just move it up above the theme, respring and you should be able to use your personal wallpaper.

There's also a line for "White Icon Labels." You might want to try moving that line above your theme also, for your font.

Speaking of font, what font are you trying to change? Cause, that I know, BytaFont is what you use to change font (especially the system fonts). IOW, what line are you trying to use in Winterboard to change the font? Whichever it is, move that line above the theme also.

After you do the moving(s), respring and see how it is. Let us know how you get on.

Marilyn

Pollpixx

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Any ideas?

Take a look at your Winterboard app, either through the icon or via Settings. I believe it's a default setting, so you should see a line titled "User Wallpaper." Just move it up above the theme, respring and you should be able to use your personal wallpaper.

There's also a line for "White Icon Labels." You might want to try moving that line above your theme also, for your font.

Speaking of font, what font are you trying to change? Cause, that I know, BytaFont is what you use to change font (especially the system fonts). IOW, what line are you trying to use in Winterboard to change the font? Whichever it is, move that line above the theme also.

After you do the moving(s), respring and see how it is. Let us know how you get on.

Marilyn

Thank you very much, moving things at top of the theme was the trick. However, on another forum someone told me to overwrite the wallpaper.jpg file in the user wallpaper settings through ifile which i did, but i only get now the upper part of this wallpaper. As i overwrote it i can not change that original file back, can you share that file or tell me which resolution this file is as i obviously put a way to big image 640x960 over there. Thanks!

Last edited:

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ooooh! First, let me say this for everyone to read: Be VERY careful mucking about in iFile. Changes in there to your iPad could lead to disastrous consequences (read: leads to having to restore your iPad - maybe lose jailbreak).

/Public service announcement.

Pollpixx - Is that wallpaper that's messed up the one for the theme? Cause if it is, TBH, the easiest thing to do is to go back to Cydia and remove/reinstall that theme. Actually, you may be able to get away with just a reinstall, AFAIK. That'll put it back the way it was...

Marilyn

Most reactions

Latest posts