What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad iOS 7.1 Update problem

bhar.suman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yesterday I received an update over iOs 7.1. Probably it was 7.1.0.6. I have an iPad 3 64 GB (wifi + Cellular). After updating it simply doesn't start. Only the apple logo flashes for sometimes and then nothing happens. I did everything to reset. Even my iPad is not recognized in iTune. Please help.

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Yesterday I received an update over iOs 7.1. Probably it was 7.1.0.6. I have an iPad 3 64 GB (wifi + Cellular). After updating it simply doesn't start. Only the apple logo flashes for sometimes and then nothing happens. I did everything to reset. Even my iPad is not recognized in iTune. Please help.

Please check the fact about iOS update 7.1.0.6. I have not received any software update.

image-3420699101.png

Welcome to iPF. Enjoy your time here!

Ser Aphim

iPF Novice
Reaction score
7.1.0.6? Wait so you even got more updates?

There currently only 7.1.

Anyways welcome to IPF!

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Try to use recovery mode: http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1808

Most reactions

Latest posts