What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Pro | Error (1100). 065B.044C

Cara1997

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey I've opened this morning my iPad Pro and it seems to be turned off, when I've tried to turn it on the apple logo appeared for a about a minute and then the iPad has shut down and after few seconds it booted again - with the logo, and again and again...

I've tried to reset it - it didn't help, after trying to restore it while connected to my computer in recovery mode both update and restore didn't succeed, displaying the message below:
The iPad “iPad” could not be restored. An unknown error occurred (1100). 065B.044C
Anyone have an idea?

Thanks (

Screen Shot 2022-10-23 at 18.04.35.png
:
Screen Shot 2022-10-23 at 18.04.44.png

Jupiter7

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hey I've opened this morning my iPad Pro and it seems to be turned off, when I've tried to turn it on the apple logo appeared for a about a minute and then the iPad has shut down and after few seconds it booted again - with the logo, and again and again...

I've tried to reset it - it didn't help, after trying to restore it while connected to my computer in recovery mode both update and restore didn't succeed, displaying the message below:
The iPad “iPad” could not be restored. An unknown error occurred (1100). 065B.044C
Anyone have an idea?

Thanks (

View attachment 97950:View attachment 97949
Can you get to an Apple Store for a diagnosis? I had this problem with my first iPad some years ago. Unfortunately, mine had a hardware fault and had to be replaced.

OP
C

Cara1997

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can you get to an Apple Store for a diagnosis? I had this problem with my first iPad some years ago. Unfortunately, mine had a hardware fault and had to be replaced.
Unfortunately I don't live in the states, there's no official Apple Store her

OP
C

Cara1997

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there maybe a way to get the Ipad out from recovery mode and put into DFU mode? it might help?

Most reactions

Latest posts