What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lego Harry Potter year 1-4

HerHar3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello - I'm on year 2, at Dorgin and burkes. I've assembled the 4 ingredients and am now at the potion making page. I've successfully put the first ingredient in. I've mashed up the bones and successfully put them into the pot, it bubbles and turns colour, but I've now done that dozens of times and it keeps sending me back to mash up more bones. Wondering if others are having same issue, maybe a glitch? I don't think I"m doing it wrong since I'm doing the same thing as the other potions I've created with same technique. I can't leave this page either but I don't want to have reinstall! Thanks for your advice

beavery

iPF Noob
Reaction score
HerHar3 said:
Hello - I'm on year 2, at Dorgin and burkes. I've assembled the 4 ingredients and am now at the potion making page. I've successfully put the first ingredient in. I've mashed up the bones and successfully put them into the pot, it bubbles and turns colour, but I've now done that dozens of times and it keeps sending me back to mash up more bones. Wondering if others are having same issue, maybe a glitch? I don't think I"m doing it wrong since I'm doing the same thing as the other potions I've created with same technique. I can't leave this page either but I don't want to have reinstall! Thanks for your advice

Do you go until you see a "puff" of colour rise from the pot?

chucharella

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi i'm new to forums just wondering if anyone knows how to select silly spells? Because everytime I go to the special abilities selection menu i can flick through all my unlocked spells but nothing happens if I tap them. Any help is appreciated.:eek::confused::)

While you're in play, tap on your characters face in the top left corner then a bunch of options should come up at the top where you can choose which silly spell to use :)

Cuddles 273

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If u use the owl when it goes mad tap it and a potion will appear so you can use it to activate the plant. It's by a big dark patch
where there's a tree

GeorgiaO

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I don't know how to do that but seeing as you're on year 4 I was wondering if you could help me? I don't know how to get to Hogsmeade on year three, I think I have to do something with the frames? But I dont know what. Thanks

Agife

iPF Noob
Reaction score

I had the same issue. It seemed to be connected to the recipe showing a triangle rather than the hammer on the second ingredient. I got past it by continuing to make the potion even though the display wasn't showing me making any progress. Once I had shifted my imaginary crushed second ingredient into the cauldron, the potion recipe latched back on and I was able to continue properly.

Lestlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi - I am in free play mode in level 3, Banishing Boggarts and have made my way into the secret room atop the stairwell. I've gotten all of the goodies (that I know of) and cannot find a way out of the room. I've tried blowing up the crate that brings up the time turner several times but nothing seems to be changing. Am I missing something here? Thanks!

heamhous

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Golden hats in Year 1: Diagon Alley

I am currently trying to find all of the golden hats in the Diagon alley level for Year 1 (after Gringotts) and I have found 4 out of 5. I got the one using Moaning Myrtle, the Pet spot one, the one in the owl shop, and one located in another shop (I don't remember which). Where is this last hat I am missing? It's driving me nuts. Thanks!

haozoudao1988

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can any help me, I can not fins the third password in pursuing peter pettigrew, I have the from the two paintings but can not find the third ARRR HELP!!!

pinkukelele

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Skittles369 said:
The one on the table? All you have to do is break the table with a spell. I'm sorry if this info doesn't help but this is what worked for me!

Break the chairs with a spell then little blue arrows Weill appear on the table so you can jump up

HuckleberryFox

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just finished year 1. When I go back to the room of requirement to play the chapter again in free play, I still have to do all of the story quests again. Am I not going into free play mode properly? Help!

legoboy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
character cards

I can not find both character cards on Hogwarts for year 3. Does anyone know where they are?

legoboy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You have to do story quests in free play also. Only difference I can see is that you can use more characters with more capabilities to complete all the hats, cards and bricks.

Most reactions

Latest posts