What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Limited time free apps info thread

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
thanks Sandra,i just got that,could be very handy.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
thanks Sandra,i just got that,could be very handy.

Glad you like it! I'm going to set it up and take some candid shots of my girls.....they won't have a clue! ;)

Although they'll think I've gone mad clapping all the time. :O

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If you are interested in the architecture, environment and heritage of London, then this free app will interest you.

Other apps on iTunes from Near Pixel are for purchase. I do not know whether the app I'm announcing is free for a limited time. I was made aware of the app by email.

Open City : Engage! by Near Pixel
https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/open-city-engage!/id556701770?mt=8

Now, if you are planning to visit London in September then the London Open House weekend will be of great interest. Building owners throughout the capital throw their doors open for free visits / guided tours of buildings from the great to the humble. :)

Sent from my iPad 3

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Last edited:
OP
KevinJS

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the input, everyone.

We are off to a great start. Lets lighten up the requirements a little. Don't worry too much about whether an app is always free. I'd rather err on the side of caution, and include details of a good app that is always free, than exclude it because the OP is dumb, and set the rules too tight. (Oh, that would be me.)

Still, onward and upward. No lite or trial versions, but keep 'em coming.

It's entirely up to members as to whether to add to this thread or start a new one. This area is a subforum in its own right now, thanks to Col.bris, so it's OK start a new thread if you prefer.

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The creation of this thread and sub forum were brilliant moves by you two, Kevin and Col.bris.

It will be fascinating to see what is found. ;)

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I picked up the May edition of "my" magazine, and noticed the offer of 1 month's free subscription to the iPad version. Follow this link

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/who-do-you-think-you-are-magazine/id486429648?mt=8

The June edition comes out on May 14th, so if you take up the offer today you might - just might - get 2 freebies if the offer is for I calendar month rather than I month's edition :)

Now, the publishers have other titles on offer covering space. Take a look at this screen shot..

image-1364952960.jpg

Enjoy.

Most reactions

Latest posts