What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Monster pet shop

Ydernola

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys, i am in need of lots of red, so could you visit my shop and gift me some red peppers please?

Also i am looking for a polygol (since i restarted the game), striped steve, spiky slugabug and a nubbed eglet.

Add me on gc:
: Migas :

drewanx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys, i am in need of lots of red, so could you visit my shop and gift me some red peppers please?

Also i am looking for a polygol (since i restarted the game), striped steve, spiky slugabug and a nubbed eglet.

Add me on gc:
: Migas :

Red pepper, Spiky Slugabug and Nubbed Egglet sent! :)

Ydernola

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello i got a bumpy egglet and a boxy mopet to give away, leave your request here!

Rhaiha_12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you for the request can you help me how to have a elemental monster I have a request of icy fripp thank you so much

Ydernola

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just accepted it thank you so much sir...can you help me how to have a elemental monster cause I have a request of a icy fripp thank you again

I am returning to the game so i am also trying to find out how to get those elementals. I had one bought with coins when i was low level, ever since they only show up on the stores for berries. Anyway i have had costumers accept regular monster instead, so my advice would be to raise a regular frip and call the costumer when your done.

Ydernola

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Also i am afraid i cannot visit your shop at this time, since it's purple, have you been tampering with your device clock?

Ydernola

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes sir does it have problem? But I can visit your shop sir

I am afraid that no one will be able to visit your store in the next few days, that is a direct consequence of adjusting your clock back and forth...

Most reactions

Latest posts