What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mystery Manor friend codes

davomo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm a daily player - 4390aa. Good about gifting and returning favors!

John Prester

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Add me: 0e15d9

Just started playing, but have been playing Mirrors of Albion, so am familiar with basic idea of friending, etc. (Though the whole boss thing is new to me....)

sgreatdanes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
c2b0a0, those are zeroes not cap O's :). Play several times day although newer player.

choppergirl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Looking for new friends - newer player (27)

I'm choppergirl in MM...currently at level 27, but play and gift daily. Please add me -- 408fef (second digit is zero.).
See you in the manor!;)

Lianna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Level 113 looking for friends of any level. I only ask that you are willing to respond to gift requests for charging items, which only require that you press a button and do not get deducted from your own inventory so essentially are free for you to give. I play every day and respond to all gift requests that I can, so I would like to find similar conscientious players. Code df2f7d

CeciJ

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, i m a beginner but i play everyday, several times a day. i grant all gift requests within my capability. Looking to add more friends. Add me 808817

Most reactions

Latest posts