What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pixelskin HD Wrap for Ipad 2

OP
briankeith513

briankeith513

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I really love the pixel skin. Looks amazing. Don't get me wrong I love my new iPad and wAnt to protect it at any cost. I just love the feature, though flawed slightly with the light sensor. I want to use all the new features whenever possible. I use mine for work and love being able to open it and get to work. I even took the stock lock off of my android phone.

I hear you, but the thing that makes the most important difference between those two cases to me, is that the Marware case doesn't offer as much protection as the PixelSkin.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

Matt1226

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would have gotten this case if it had the one feature. How much does it cost to put a magnet it during production. Why why

Swingman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I guess I'm confused. Why would you want the volume control covered?

Anything left uncovered for ease of access is still protected due to it being recessed from the case.

It seems to me that there are very few situations where there would be issue with the controls staying uncovered.

Last edited:

Spongebob

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Went this morning to get one and all the cases were gone. Guess they are putting new stock in. Will try again tomorrow.

RedOne13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I really love the pixel skin. Looks amazing. Don't get me wrong I love my new iPad and wAnt to protect it at any cost. I just love the feature, though flawed slightly with the light sensor. I want to use all the new features whenever possible. I use mine for work and love being able to open it and get to work. I even took the stock lock off of my android phone.

I hear you, but the thing that makes the most important difference between those two cases to me, is that the Marware case doesn't offer as much protection as the PixelSkin.

I'm in the Atlanta area as well. Which Target had these? The one near me didn't even know they were getting them...

OP
briankeith513

briankeith513

iPF Noob
Reaction score

I'm in the Atlanta area as well. Which Target had these? The one near me didn't even know they were getting them...

Kennesaw and Buckhead locations had them. And the Perimeter location had them, but was sold out yesterday. I also heard that the Sandy Springs location has them.

Spongebob

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tried again today and they only had the smart covers. Guy said they were getting new cases in but did not know when. On a side note, I grabbed a Tomtom 530S on clearance for $34.

Most reactions

Latest posts