What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

please advise. xox

aisleofmyEYEpad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Howde everyone.

I have ipad air 4th gen with 14.2 undrc0ver jb. Is there a way for me to update my OS to a more recent version AND have a jailbroken device?
Thank you for any interest.

MYFQ2LL/A A2316

14.2 (18B92)

OP
aisleofmyEYEpad

aisleofmyEYEpad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So I'm stuck with a semi jailbroken 14.2 . My only option would be to upgrade my os to 16.4.1, , Losing jb., correct?

OP
aisleofmyEYEpad

aisleofmyEYEpad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have ipad air 4th gen 14.2
with
unc0ver jb.
Constant problems with current j.b , for example things not downloading from app store and intermittent freezes, overall not happy . I would like to clean everything up back to stock Using 14.2 of course then jailbreak properly.
I am asking if someone can coach me through this process. Let me know of any interest. Thank You

MYFQ2LL/A A2316

14.2 (18B92)

j

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Removing the jailbreak involves restoring the iPad, which will install iPadOS 16.4.1 on your iPad. As mentioned previously there is no way to install a clean copy of iPadOS 14.2 as it is no longer signed by apple. You won’t get a different answer by asking the same question multiple times.

Please do not start any more threads on this same topic as they will be deleted.

Most reactions

Latest posts