What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Resume

Fivetoes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys, I wrote my résumé on I resume but when I fill out a job application on a job site it asks me to upload it, it only gives me option of camera roll or take another photo. I don't want to smile at them, I want to send a c.v. Any help would be appreciated as it is sending me mental.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
To the best of my knowledge the iCab Mobile browser is the only one that can upload documents to sites. You have to copy the file to the iCab app first (Open In or DropBox, or something else). From all reports it works with most sites, but not all. The only way to find out is to try.

Otherwise, you'll probably have to use a computer. If you don't have one of your own, perhaps a public library.

Good luck.

OP
F

Fivetoes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How exactly do I copy a file to iCab..? It's obviously not a job at Apple I am going for .lol

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
There are a variety of way, but mostly it depends on the App you used to create the Resume. If the app has the ability to open it's files in other apps, it will probably offer iCab as an option. Look for an icon that looks like a box with an arrow coming out of it. This is the usual hiding place of share/export options in an app.

Another possibilities include emailing the document to yourself, and using the Open In options from email (tap and hold on the attachment for options).

If your resume app can save to DropBox, you should be able to access Dropbox from iCab and download it there. Once downloaded, you can upload.

Most reactions

Latest posts