What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Safari and Adobe help

ABCDEFG12345

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My 9 year old daughter loves her new ipad 2.she has had it for just 24hours..... but..........its not really child friendly.........when purchasing it we were told its easy to use...!!!!...

Firstly, safari keeps locking her out...........I've cleared the cookies but its still locking her out.......my lap top is working fine so I know that our internet Wi Fi connection is fine.......Iv'e tried going into settings >safari and have turned on debug console.......it seems ok ish for now...........please advise if this should be left on??

Secondly, she belongs to Mathletics an online school maths programme...........but it won't allow her to play without downloading the new adobe flashplayer version 10.3 or above is required to view recent upgrade.....but when I press the icon I get a message to say Apple does not allow this. But no alternative is given...mmmm very frustrating..........

Thirdly, there seems to be a lot of confusing passwords required when signing on to the games store........she has got herself locked out and I think probably recorded her password incorrectly,,,,,,,,when re-setting the password it still refuses to allow her to sign up...........again very frustrating as we don't know what else to do...

really hope these are teething troubles as I was under the impression that the ipad was wonderful.......certainly wouldn't recommend it to anyone who doesn't have some higher level qualification in computing now!!

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Secondly, she belongs to Mathletics an online school maths programme...........but it won't allow her to play without downloading the new adobe flashplayer version 10.3 or above is required to view recent upgrade.....but when I press the icon I get a message to say Apple does not allow this. But no alternative is given...mmmm very frustrating..........

Thirdly, there seems to be a lot of confusing passwords required when signing on to the games store........she has got herself locked out and I think probably recorded her password incorrectly,,,,,,,,when re-setting the password it still refuses to allow her to sign up...........again very frustrating as we don't know what else to do...

This will explain further about flash.

http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-faq/54703-flash-ipad.html

Although, it is always best to to extensive research before purchasing idevices ~ There are some times that the iPad can be really bossy! Hang in there!

Most reactions

Latest posts