What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sam's Club Launch Day

hollowplague

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone have any updated news regarding Sam's Club?
I read on a few sites they will have them opening day but has anyone contacted a Sam's Club to confirm this?

A local Sam's Club manager has stated they might get one 95% but not sure of the release time either.

Chriztofor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I read on a few sites they will have them opening day but has anyone contacted a Sam's Club to confirm this?

A local Sam's Club manager has stated they might get one 95% but not sure of the release time either.

If they are selling the Ipad 2, is there an added benefit to buying it at Costco? Bestbuy credit card has 0% 18 months and Target credit card has 5% off.

OP
H

hollowplague

iPF Noob
Reaction score

If they are selling the Ipad 2, is there an added benefit to buying it at Costco? Bestbuy credit card has 0% 18 months and Target credit card has 5% off.

Knowing Sams club you can be looking at a $20 discount. Plus a 90 Day return no questions ask if it breaks or anything is wrong with it. I can break it in half and return it okay I just need a reciept. You cant beat that.
Also Best Buy 18 month plan only works if you are in a tight budget and want it etiher way you wont save money and will have to pay it off eventually. Also you would have to sign up for a Target CC just for the 5% something I do not want to deal with for an ipad.

Chriztofor

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Knowing Sams club you can be looking at a $20 discount. Plus a 90 Day return no questions ask if it breaks or anything is wrong with it. I can break it in half and return it okay I just need a reciept. You cant beat that.
Also Best Buy 18 month plan only works if you are in a tight budget and want it etiher way you wont save money and will have to pay it off eventually. Also you would have to sign up for a Target CC just for the 5% something I do not want to deal with for an ipad.

Good post, looks like there is another option besides Bestbuy and Target.

jhood2323

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Walmarts the same way with returns(no i seen people with crumbs around their mouth return a half of bag of chicken saying it spoiled lol)

ThePhotog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Costco and Apple are not playing nicely. Our Costco's don't carry any Apple products including cards.

ThePhotog

tweeter

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Our Sam's club doesn't carry the iPad. The nearest one that does is further than the Apple store, so that's not an option for me.

freebirdforever

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
senshudo.tv
Sams Club, while nice...is operated by Wal Mart all the same. And given Wal Mart's less than spectacular electronic sales history....I wouldn't trust them with my Commodore 64, let alone an iPad purchase -shrug-

Most reactions

Latest posts