What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The iPad - For Absolute Beginners

Lucky_Boy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Very Good Info, I am at home on a PC be this is my first apple device...Again Thanks!

Ms.P

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you so much for this info. Will print it out for future questions.

iluvmyipad

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If I misspell a word how do I get into the word without having to hit the arrow and delete the entire word to the point if my error?

Czevski

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The cursor will appear where you touch the screen. Sometimes backing up is easier than touching precisely!

nralgnam

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do I search for something on websites? Just like you can use ctrl+f on a PC.

oldwolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iluvmyipad said:
If I misspell a word how do I get into the word without having to hit the arrow and delete the entire word to the point if my error?

If (like me) you have trouble hitting the precise spot, try increasing the size by spreading thumb and forefinger on the screen.

ohpeggy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
wish i had read the info the first time! great info...and i am a brand new/ipad user.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do I search for something on websites? Just like you can use ctrl+f on a PC.

If you're using Safari and Google, then you'll find that, if you type a search item into the Search box, you'll see that - at the bottom of the list - there's an 'On this page' item. Select that and it will show you the items that match from the page you're looking at. They'll also be a 'Next', 'Previous' box at the bottom left hand corner of the page to continue the search....

Tim

hucchappa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am a new user iPad. The information is useful. I will have to go through the whole forum before I can put my doubts here. Thank you.

Most reactions

Latest posts