What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tribez

Barbara59

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Add me hopefully the gang from airport city are here too. f517jes thanks

needs nothing send me what you need

I'm here Fred!

Sian and David (level 40) Need passengers. Receiving gifts from Pdxsk2/3, Red Dog, Ab, Fred, Trog 69, Rigby, Zim, Luke, Barstool, LtColRehab/2, Super123, Raxerx, Stig, Kalbokris, Annie, Mr Boogle, Ola. Thank you :)

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Good to see the AC gang here! This neighbours thing seems to be a work in progress, doesn't seem to do a lot yet. I'm reserving judgement till they get a gifting system going. For anyone that I've missed, my codes are :- u1fmj7 (iPad) & ms615 p (iPhone).

please send fuel catalyst, flight or stadium stuff to both Troglodyte69 (iPad) & Troglodyte96 (iPhone) thanks.

Red Dog

iPF Novice
Reaction score
So I've worked out that the gift goes to the island that you are actually in at the time
And on top of each name it shows what gifts you are receiving...

Please add me, 1zy537

stewartsathome

iPF Novice
Reaction score
So I've worked out that the gift goes to the island that you are actually in at the time
And on top of each name it shows what gifts you are receiving...

Please add me, 1zy537

I have two red dog neighbours!

captain flop (level 40) malt whisky or rectangular candies please. floweryport needs: cash counter, shredder, stamp, server rack, bench. use friend code: a6naoqa thx lovely neighbours :)

Red Dog

iPF Novice
Reaction score

captain flop (level 40) malt whisky or rectangular candies please. floweryport needs: cash counter, shredder, stamp, server rack, bench. use friend code: a6naoqa thx lovely neighbours :)

Oh that's just great, I'm on star level 80 there's another red dog on level 12
I thought this neighbour gifting thing was just flowing to smoothly for GI
I'm Red Dog With capital letters R and D the other red dog does not have Capital letters

Fred123thytdytdg

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Wow two of them maybe their twins :)

Fred123thytdytdg

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm here Fred. Just sent you a friend request.

I see you but not allowed to add any more today , you don't get notified when neighbours are waiting anyone worked how to delete neighbours get a bit carried away with red dogs .....

Red Dog

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I see you but not allowed to add any more today , you don't get notified when neighbours are waiting anyone worked how to delete neighbours get a bit carried away with red dogs .....

Red Dog .....:(

RobWu

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Rob, What's your friend code I'd like to add you too

I love the idea to be your neighbour again!
I'll post my friend code on Friday when my daughter will return from short trip (she took the iPad with her). Have fun!

Frenetta

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Good to see the AC gang here! This neighbours thing seems to be a work in progress, doesn't seem to do a lot yet. I'm reserving judgement till they get a gifting system going. For anyone that I've missed, my codes are :- u1fmj7 (iPad) & ms615 p (iPhone).

please send fuel catalyst, flight or stadium stuff to both Troglodyte69 (iPad) & Troglodyte96 (iPhone) thanks.

I'm playing on Kindle and it still tells me that I'll be able to play with neighbors soon but it lets me add the codes. I guess I'll just have to wait and see what happens!

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm playing on Kindle and it still tells me that I'll be able to play with neighbors soon but it lets me add the codes. I guess I'll just have to wait and see what happens!

It told us that on iPad before yesterday's update, any sign of an update on Kindle?

Jbg364

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Ah, so that's the problem. I added you yesterday and you were in my waiting list for awhile before you disappeared. Let us know when you're up and running.

Barbara59

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Can someone explain to me how you fulfil wishes?

Sian and David (level 40) Need passengers. Receiving gifts from Pdxsk2/3, Red Dog, Ab, Fred, Trog 69, Rigby, Zim, Luke, Barstool, LtColRehab/2, Super123, Raxerx, Stig, Kalbokris, Annie, Mr Boogle, Ola. Thank you :)

Most reactions

Latest posts