What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tribez

stewartsathome

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Tried to help but I can't see your contest! Tribez 3cf44b7 (Eileen Dover) Castlez 8d7f7h
oh! Its finished thanks to nutty :) maybe thats why u couldnt see me. captain flop (level 40) in AC. Tribes friend id: wgmm1fc

Last edited:

stewartsathome

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to get to areas on murlod island that seem to be behind a wall? I have purchased two expansions now but both say i need to clear a way and i cant work out what to do

captain flop (level 40) in AC. Tribes friend id: wgmm1fc

Fred123thytdytdg

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to get to areas on murlod island that seem to be behind a wall? I have purchased two expansions now but both say i need to clear a way and i cant work out what to do captain flop (level 40) in AC. Tribes friend id: wgmm1fc
you get in through this corner For AC blankets please. tribez code =f517jes Zcastle code =1n184t. please feel free to add me

Attachments

• image-4058957931.jpg
    image-4058957931.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 180

Barbara59

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have just started a garden quest with 56% in. If any can help it would be appreciated.

Tribez 3cf44b7 (Eileen Dover) Castlez 8d7f7h

Nuttyuk

iPF Novice
Reaction score
By accident, I've just realised that I can move resources from island to island via the airships using the speed-ups, but, at no cost. The flag says that it will cost a certain amount of blue gems to effect a speed up, but on my game, it's currently doing the speeding up without debiting any gems. This is a very useful bonus but I doubt that it will last very long before GI put in a fix. I have proved that the "free" movement of resources is repeatable across all my islands so it may be worth trying. However, it could be a peculiar bug that's only affecting me (on iPad 2) - so take care until you prove that it works on your platform.

I have also experienced another "bonus" which seems more random...on the Island of the Ancients (only), on occasion, I have found that I can replenish my warehouses to their full capacity from just one of the factories (such as pig farms). Earlier today, I tapped a pig farm expecting it to put 500 food into the warehouse. It actually added over 2000 food to the warehouse in one click and the pig farm still showed that it had further food available. This doesn't always seem to be repeatable but I think I've also seen it happen with stone from quarries and also with cut marble from the marble processing mills. I initially thought that it was just my imagination, but it has happened a few times during the past two days with the replenishment of food. I must stress that this doesn't happen every time, so it's difficult to give specific instances.
Has anyone else noticed anything strange like this recently?
Nutty

Barbara59

iPF Novice
Reaction score
By accident, I've just realised that I can move resources from island to island via the airships using the speed-ups, but, at no cost. The flag says that it will cost a certain amount of blue gems to effect a speed up, but on my game, it's currently doing the speeding up without debiting any gems. This is a very useful bonus but I doubt that it will last very long before GI put in a fix. I have proved that the "free" movement of resources is repeatable across all my islands so it may be worth trying. However, it could be a peculiar bug that's only affecting me (on iPad 2) - so take care until you prove that it works on your platform. I have also experienced another "bonus" which seems more random...on the Island of the Ancients (only), on occasion, I have found that I can replenish my warehouses to their full capacity from just one of the factories (such as pig farms). Earlier today, I tapped a pig farm expecting it to put 500 food into the warehouse. It actually added over 2000 food to the warehouse in one click and the pig farm still showed that it had further food available. This doesn't always seem to be repeatable but I think I've also seen it happen with stone from quarries and also with cut marble from the marble processing mills. I initially thought that it was just my imagination, but it has happened a few times during the past two days with the replenishment of food. I must stress that this doesn't happen every time, so it's difficult to give specific instances. Has anyone else noticed anything strange like this recently? Nutty

Tried the resource speed up and it works for me too!

EstherV

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If anyone could send me ambar stones i would be very grateful. I need two to start the last upgrade.
And thaks a lot to all of us who always contribute to finish my garden quest!
Just let me know if i can help you with something

Tribez ID: uu95475 Have a nice day :)

Barbara59

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If anyone could send me ambar stones i would be very grateful. I need two to start the last upgrade. And thaks a lot to all of us who always contribute to finish my garden quest! Just let me know if i can help you with something Tribez ID: uu95475 Have a nice day :)

I've sent you one and can send another in 5.5 hours

Fred123thytdytdg

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Tried the resource speed up and it works for me too! Tribez 3cf44b7 (Eileen Dover) Castlez 8d7f7h
sounds great its always fatal when you fail to read these groups daily you miss out on great tips , off to play with nuttys points

For AC blankets please. tribez code =f517jes Zcastle code =1n184t. please feel free to add me

CountryGirl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry if this is posted already, but I couldn't find it through searches and I'm SO frustrated trying to find answers. I've been playing Tribez about a year and I haven't added any friends yet, just never bothered to do it, and I think I've missed some things that were supposed to be in past updates, but I've never gotten quests for. I'm on level 91, but I haven't been playing for the last month or so, but I've kept the game updated. I want to add friends, but the friends button in the information section isn't there, I don't know how to add any and I don't know what my ID is. I'm on iPad2 wi-fi only, with iOS 7.0.4. Do I need to be connected through FB to do this because I haven't connected to FB. I didn't really want to sign in with FB, but I will if that's what's preventing me from getting things I've missed and need. I will definitely help if y'all do the same, if I can ever figure out how lol. So I'd really be grateful if y'all can help! :)

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts