What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vinyl conversion apps

Welsh girl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I received a USB vinyl conversion turntable for Christmas so I can, at long last, listen to my music collection. It recommended using the iProRecorder app which is supposedly available in the App Store. However, I cannot find it. GarageBand seems more complicated than I need it to be, so would like to find the recommended one. Any Ideas?

OP
W

Welsh girl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you both. The turntable is an ion product, interestingly they recommended the iProRecorder. I've had a peek at the feedback for the app you suggest (only 2) and am concerned it wouldn't be good enough. That said, have you or anyone you know used this app? Sometimes only negative comments are made on a product and it may be very good.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welsh girl said:
Thank you both. The turntable is an ion product, interestingly they recommended the iProRecorder. I've had a peek at the feedback for the app you suggest (only 2) and am concerned it wouldn't be good enough. That said, have you or anyone you know used this app? Sometimes only negative comments are made on a product and it may be very good.

The app is free, however, you could try it and delete it if it doesn't do the job for you. I haven't used this app, it's just what showed up when I looked for vinyl conversion apps.

Most reactions

Latest posts