What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wireless indoor/outdoor weather station

chatsoon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there an ipad app for any of the indoor/outdoor weather thermometers? Called Oregon Scientific and they said that they do not have one....getting through to anyone at La Crosse is like trying
to talk to the IRS:rolleyes:

Many thanx for any help on this one,
Chatsoon

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I am logged into my local weather station. Within a mile of my house!

Sent from my one and only original iPad using iPF

OP
C

chatsoon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
TheRambler said:
There isn't one that I know of, but dependant on where you live you can always log into your local weather station......a lot better than one of those plastic weather vanes you screw to your roof!

I was hoping there was one we could use it in the motorhome since we can not always get the internet in the places that we travel. Hopefully some savvy developer will come up with one.

Thank you for the responses,
Chatsoon

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Totally agree Rambler. We country folk tend to be though! I have 10 different weather apps just to make sure! I have the met office on my phone as well.

Sent from my one and only original iPad using iPF

deemommie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would love it if the current temperature would be on the top of my iPad just like my cell phone. Does anyone know if that is a possibility?

Most reactions

Latest posts