What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City - Friends request

Nuttyuk

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Can anyone help? When I try to add a friend, I get a message that says "Sorry, this promo-code is not valid. Please make sure you write it right." I was able to add 4 people, but now I get this message. Thanks
There is a limit to how many friends you can add in any 24 hour period. 4 doesn't sound excessive but you have done rather well to add 4 neighbours as many players can't add any new neighbours due to game snags or whatever. It also depends upon whether you are on IOS or android. Android seems to be favoured by the game developers but, of course most of the players on this forum are iPad/iPhone players.
Stick with it and good luck.
Nuttyuk.

Nuttyuk

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Please add me, Ben 389 thank you.
I tried but probably failed to add you Ben. It said promo code not valid. You could try adding me NuttyUK.

Strange things happening right now...
I haven't had any new friends requests for weeks, yet today I have received at least 12 new requests. It looks like something has been unblocked in the pipes from GI???
Nutty

Ben389

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I tried but probably failed to add you Ben. It said promo code not valid. You could try adding me NuttyUK.

Strange things happening right now...
I haven't had any new friends requests for weeks, yet today I have received at least 12 new requests. It looks like something has been unblocked in the pipes from GI???
Nutty

I just added you. I made a typo with my name that's why it didn't work for you.

Sericon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi I started playing this game and I'm stuck on upgrading that fuel station to level 3 the parts. Can anyone tell me why the flights to Rio do not give the items needed?

This is my bf IPad I looked up the name on the profile it says Geno Vegas? Can a profile have 2 names and can I change this ?

Please add me as a friend and I will do the same and if anyone can help me out and answer why the flights don't give the items needed please let me know.

I would appreciate any help here

Thanks

S

ChockaShocka

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Add me please: ChockaShocka

You can only have 1 profile/user on an iPad.
Rio flights, as with all flights, usually do not give items. When selecting a flight from the pop-up window list of all flights, touch on the lower case " i " next to the little picture of an open box and you will see each item that flight gives as well as how often it gives it, i.e.: . often, seldom, very seldom, etc.

TigaSefi

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Please add me: tigasef2

I had to delete everyone due to everyone not visiting their own cities for a while.

avl4woc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi guys

Add me please. Avl4woc I'm on multiple times a day, if you send me something let me know your name and what you want back. Adding random friends didn't work id send in return but never got one item I needed so trying this. Have a long list. Display name is Nathan's airport
2 cash counter
1 ampermeter
3 video wall
4 great shots
2 album
4 do not disturb
3 bath towel
3 disposable shampoo
2 all Inc braclet

Thanks! Hope we can help each other

Last edited:

jgov77

iPF Noob
Reaction score
please add me as friend

Please add me as a friend
i am a daily user

my name is Scott C
thanks

avl4woc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Chockashocka thanks for adding me. I sent your flight catering back. Please send me any items I have listed above and let me know what to send you. Thanks

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts