What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cant update Numbers

johnny472

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i just download the updates for Pages, Keynote with no problem. But when it came to Numbers, it gets stuck. I have been at it since Friday (today is Wednesday). I managed to update the app in iTunes on my PC, but it will not copy. To the iPad. I need my spread sheets! Please help.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
The same what happening to me. The app never seemed to finish downloading in the Purchased tab. But when I checked it on the Home Screen there it was, with a blue dot. I tapped on it, and it opened as normal. Every thing looks proper now.

If this does not work for you, you may have to delete and re-download the app. If you are using iCloud Drive to sync/save the spreadsheets they will re-sync when you turn iCloud Drive back on in Numbers after re-downloading the app.

If you are not using iCloud Drive, then you should export/save those files (as Numbers files) to some other location; DropBox, your computer, etc. It will be a pain exporting and re-importing them, but better than losing them.

NSquirrel

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Pity the update has not resolved the password problem in Numbers.

Most reactions

Latest posts