What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dash mount

Mojosodope

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I used an otter box defender series case and industrial Velcro cut to size....the case has a detachable cover that stays on my dash....It's mounted in my jeep liberty 4x4 and there is no wobbling or moving around while I'm driving

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    309.2 KB · Views: 8,858
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    325.7 KB · Views: 5,875

Patron2JZ

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have been looking and waiting for a universal iPad car mount that actually works I tried one from eBay but that was garbage. Maybe I'll try what you did where did you put the Velcro on? Any pics with the mount off?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
Mojosodope

Mojosodope

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Patron2JZ said:
I have been looking and waiting for a universal iPad car mount that actually works I tried one from eBay but that was garbage. Maybe I'll try what you did where did you put the Velcro on? Any pics with the mount off?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

I can go take one. All I did was put 2 strips of Velcro on the dash

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Pretty cool! I too am curious as to what is behind the iPad....are there vents there?

I used an Arkon seat mount (with a long stout arm) for my iPad...and I had to brace the back of it against the dash to keep the wobble down. The wobble was only an issue going over really rough roads...and since I only used it on long highway trips, it was never an issue for me.

OP
Mojosodope

Mojosodope

iPF Noob
Reaction score
AQ_OC said:
Pretty cool! I too am curious as to what is behind the iPad....are there vents there?

I used an Arkon seat mount (with a long stout arm) for my iPad...and I had to brace the back of it against the dash to keep the wobble down. The wobble was only an issue going over really rough roads...and since I only used it on long highway trips, it was never an issue for me.

I have 0 wobble with this thing....it works perfectly

cep1ba

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I quite like this DIY option - youtube.com/watch?v=s3kRdYG9IXo

Most reactions

Latest posts