What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DragonVale newbies less than Lv20 please post and add friends here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sweeney0213

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello I'm at lv 15. I have tried to add y'all but can't figure out how.. My gc name is bld2004. Thanks

zserszolovich

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I am kind of a dragonvale newbie and would need some friends to trade gems with, please add me: Zserszolovich
I know, not the easiest name but ill definitely gift gems every day if you manage to spell my name right ;)

Britneybritney

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just started playing and need new friends!! will trade gems as well <3
My nickname is
Happycalculator

And my email is
Moderation Notice:This post has been edited by the iPadForums staff in accordance with the forum rules, no personal information in posts!/

Last edited by a moderator:

EbiMyia5

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please add me, really having trouble adding friends don't know what I'm doing wrong. EBMYIA is my Id.

Grapejim52

iPF Noob
Reaction score
GRAPEJIM52 here. I'm new to the ipad3 and ipad gaming. I have no idea how to invite friends since I don't have a phone with text messageing and i don't use facebook. Can I like mail on my ipad to a comcast mail address?

I've tried visiting 'random player' but it always sends me to 1 of 2 places and I don't know what to look for in the way of 'hats' there.

Thanks for beginner help.

EbiMyia5

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Grapejim52 said:
GRAPEJIM52 here. I'm new to the ipad3 and ipad gaming. I have no idea how to invite friends since I don't have a phone with text messageing and i don't use facebook. Can I like mail on my ipad to a comcast mail address?

I've tried visiting 'random player' but it always sends me to 1 of 2 places and I don't know what to look for in the way of 'hats' there.

Thanks for beginner help.

Grape Jim 52 I sent you a friend request, but you add friends on the iPad by going to the game center icon on your iPad and go to friends and press add friends.

retseok06

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm on level 33 but new to the forums. Please add me as a friend. Sandyk303 thanks! Sorry level 32 not 33

Last edited:

Steve26

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks Sandyk303. Now I have one other friend apart from my wife on Dragonvale. If anyone else wants to be my friend on Dragonvale my game centre name is STEVEAW26. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts