What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ForScore scanning gets stuck in landscape orientation

Raven65

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all, I am new to iPads and ForScore, so forgive me if this has already been asked and answered. I just got a 5th-gen 12.9’ iPad Pro, bought ForScore and have been scanning music in using the iPad camera. Occasionally, when scanning in a multi-page piece on a flat surface in portrait orientation, if I tilt the tablet too far forward the orientation will swing around to landscape mode and nothing I try will make it go back to portrait orientation. I have to cancel out of the scan and start over from the first page. Is this a known issue or am I doing something wrong? Thanks!

Aerofly

iPad Fan
Reaction score
If you pull down the ‘Control Centre’ by swiping down from the top right of the screen, you can lock the screen in portrait mode by using the ‘lock screen’ icon indicated . To unlock the screen just tap the icon again.

IMG_2117.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
Raven65

Raven65

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you pull down the ‘Control Centre’ by swiping down from the top right of the screen, you can lock the screen in portrait mode by using the ‘lock screen’ icon indicated . To unlock the screen just tap the icon again.

View attachment 102262
OMG, I can’t believe I didn’t think of that! I just assumed it was ForScore doing it, but duh… it was the tablet itself! Thanks

Most reactions

Latest posts