What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day - Fishing with Angus Guide

Mickymaid

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome. Stephanie.. apologies for the awfully late response, and thank you so much for your information! :) iPad RD | London, UK | GC: sapphireoceans | Level 73 | If YOU won't fill your own sugar/dairy boat, I certainly won't ~ also, manners are free :)
look at that I found it, thanks for the info Laura, I'll post my info shortly!!

GC iluvbree lvl 105

sapphireoceans

iPF Novice
Reaction score
look at that I found it, thanks for the info Laura, I'll post my info shortly!! GC iluvbree lvl 105

No worries :D

I haven't managed to catch any new fish yet. I'm having to make lures from scratch since I didn't have a stock, couldn't hold it in the tackle box with the lobster pots and the nets. Stupid tackle box needs to be at least double the size it is..

iPad RD | London, UK | GC: sapphireoceans | Level 73 | If YOU won't fill your own sugar/dairy boat, I certainly won't ~ also, manners are free :)

Mickymaid

iPF Noob
Reaction score
image-3226905974.jpg

Caught in reed 1(waterfall)
Bronze with a purple lure
Gold with a blue lure

Semi small circle with a lil fight ( all the new fish are like that, the ones I've caught so far)

GC iluvbree lvl 105

Mickymaid

iPF Noob
Reaction score
image-3371288712.jpg

Caught the bronze one with a green lure in reed 2( lillypad)
Caught the silver one with a green lure in shallow 1( fishing shack)

GC iluvbree lvl 105

Mickymaid

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No worries :D I haven't managed to catch any new fish yet. I'm having to make lures from scratch since I didn't have a stock, couldn't hold it in the tackle box with the lobster pots and the nets. Stupid tackle box needs to be at least double the size it is.. iPad RD | London, UK | GC: sapphireoceans | Level 73 | If YOU won't fill your own sugar/dairy boat, I certainly won't ~ also, manners are free :)
I was hoping it would be the new event so I stocked up but yes, we need a bigger tackle box!

GC iluvbree lvl 105

sapphireoceans

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I was hoping it would be the new event so I stocked up but yes, we need a bigger tackle box! GC iluvbree lvl 105

You are wise!! :D

Thanks for the info.. gonna use this and try my luck a bit later :)

iPad RD | London, UK | GC: sapphireoceans | Level 73 | If YOU won't fill your own sugar/dairy boat, I certainly won't ~ also, manners are free :)

simi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
View attachment 50209

Caught in reed 1(waterfall)
Bronze with a purple lure
Gold with a blue lure

Semi small circle with a lil fight ( all the new fish are like that, the ones I've caught so far)

GC iluvbree lvl 105

Is a semi small circle the same as a medium one? (I name them large, medium and small)
And is a lil fight the same as semi active? (As in not active, lazy, semi active, active)

I can't seem to catch any of the new ones :(((

Mickymaid

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is a semi small circle the same as a medium one? (I name them large, medium and small) And is a lil fight the same as semi active? (As in not active, lazy, semi active, active) I can't seem to catch any of the new ones :(((
I would agree with all that, still go for the smaller circles though!!! I just looked at the book( I know the pics are hard to see before you catch the fish but you can usually tell by the pic where to catch them and what lures to use) I was really surprised when I caught the Zander in the Lilly pad area ( the pic shows it in front of the shack and that's where I caught the first one)

GC iluvbree lvl 105

narab1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Caught in Reed 2...with a WORM!! Small circle and he put up a bit of a fight. Almost lost him twice.

GC: narab1 | HD: level 61 | DV: level 22

Attachments

• image-877969511.jpg
    image-877969511.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 392

sapphireoceans

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Caught in Reed 2...with a WORM!! Small circle and he put up a bit of a fight. Almost lost him twice. GC: narab1 | HD: level 61 | DV: level 22

Nice catch Nancy!!

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Caught in Reed 2...with a WORM!! Small circle and he put up a bit of a fight. Almost lost him twice.

GC: narab1 | HD: level 61 | DV: level 22

Thats why it winks at you. It says, "I like you, thats why I let you catch me." :D

bbcakes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For the people who can't catch new ones: that big circle shrinks significantly longer than normally. That's how you know you got a big one :)

Most reactions

Latest posts