What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HAY DAY IMPROVEMENTS-what we think should be in the next update (no friend requests)

Leena52

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It is SUPER irritating to go to the barn, scroll through to look for the number of items you have made in order to decide what you need to make next on your machines. I've heard the barn use to be sorted by production instead. I would rather have the number of those items appear next to the items picture when you tap on a machine. So you tap on the bakery and you can see you have 15 breads 10 cornbreads 8 raspberry muffins and only 2 blackberry. Oh! I guess I should make more blackberry! I can't express how much easier this would make figuring out what to make. It would save SO much time! Pretty please!! :D

GC: leena52 level 40

richleyd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't know whether it is luck (I'm pretty sure it is not) or changes to the program but in the last 24 hours the mystery boxes no longer give diamonds (so why bother with them) and there is virtually no building materials in the paper. I'll give it a bit longer to see if it changes but this isn't much fun at the moment particularly as a high level player with nothing left to buy or achieve.

GC: richleyd HayDay level 54

goofy8275

iPF Novice
Reaction score
There should be a shed separate from the barn to store saws, axes, expansion materials, barn and silo expansion materials, dynamite, TNT, and shovel. Also, there should be a workshop where you can make these items.
It would be neat if (maybe at the jeweler or a separate machine) you could make diamonds (requires a bunch of different stuff).

From the iPad of Goofy8275, iPadForums.net user

Campievanner

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apologies for not reading the whole thread but I have been to work and had a bad day.

For me the chance to say Thank You to those helping with my boat deliveries and reviving my plants. A bit of a message thing (with blocking possible) just to enjoy the social aspect.
To be able to find these people again. I help random people so hope they would like to find me too.

richleyd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What genius came up with the idea of only allowing 3 crates to be opened per boat? Some of the poor changes lately are obviously to generate extra diamond sales. So while they are not improving the game I can understand them. This change is just dumb......

GC: richleyd level 58

knitnglo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What genius came up with the idea of only allowing 3 crates to be opened per boat? Some of the poor changes lately are obviously to generate extra diamond sales. So while they are not improving the game I can understand them. This change is just dumb......

GC: richleyd level 58
I had the exact same reaction. It's hard enough getting gold vouchers and needed hardware in this game without making things even more difficult. I'm tired of wasting so much time searching the newspaper for items besides eggs.
Lets put it this way, I, as well as a few other friends of mine, have now erased HayDay as of yesterday. When a game becomes stressful, it's no longer fun, and we need to let go.

dinakawazu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The regular patrons who always come by to buy our stuff, can you just ask them to wait next to the stall instead? rather than they standing around the truck order and the achievement house. I ALWAYS mis-clicked them. it's either i click the achievements or the order board! it's kinda annoying and they always ask for the same thing over and over again. it's getting bored now!

GC =dk7= Level 49 p/s: PM me if you want to add me.

goofy8275

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The regular patrons who always come by to buy our stuff, can you just ask them to wait next to the stall instead? rather than they standing around the truck order and the achievement house. I ALWAYS mis-clicked them. it's either i click the achievements or the order board! it's kinda annoying and they always ask for the same thing over and over again. it's getting bored now!

GC =dk7= Level 49 p/s: PM me if you want to add me.
Yeah, they're rather annoying. Mine always ask for saws or cacaos.

richleyd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It would be good if the followers were also marked with '!' If they need help. Only friends should appear on the ! Tab though.

GC: richleyd HayDay level 61

doglover2012

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It would be good if the followers were also marked with '!' If they need help. Only friends should appear on the ! Tab though.

GC: richleyd HayDay level 61

I totally agree. BTW you're on my friend list and I wanted to say thanks for all your help!!!
GC ID:shordy100

Most reactions

Latest posts