What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day - Product Requests & Sales

patytita012

iPF Noob
Reaction score
queenmatrai said:
I can help with cookies... How many do you need?

Hi! Sorry, I just saw ur post. If possible, I still need about 5 cookies to fulfill my boat order, please let me know if I can help u in any way. Thanks!

queenmatrai

iPF Noob
Reaction score
patytita012 said:
Hi! Sorry, I just saw ur post. If possible, I still need about 5 cookies to fulfill my boat order, please let me know if I can help u in any way. Thanks!

Oops sorry but they are gone already... :(

patytita012

iPF Noob
Reaction score
made it and still 6 hours ahead of time! Thanks to everyone!

*****This order has been filled. Thank you to all that helped to make this possible!.*****

LeighH.

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My boat has not come in yet but I need those cream cakes again! Does anyone have a few to spare? :(

Edited by Moderator - this is a family friendly forum, please mind your language.

Just so it is clear.. I did not use any foul language, I used a widely used slang term.

I hope your edit and message isn't the reason that I didn't get help for my request. That would be really unfair.

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
LeighH. said:
Just so it is clear.. I did not use any foul language, I used a widely used slang term.

I hope your edit and message isn't the reason that I didn't get help for my request. That would be really unfair.

It's doubtful. Forum moderators and game players are not the same people. Maybe nobody had what you needed when you made the request. You could try asking again.

LeighH.

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's doubtful. Forum moderators and game players are not the same people. Maybe nobody had what you needed when you made the request. You could try asking again.

Oh I know they're not the same people but I don't want to be ignored or passed over because someone now thinks I am disrespectful because of that message.

I had to make the cakes myself after not getting a response. :)

leitz1301

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My next shipment will be chilli and i dont't have a lot. Please help me out. Thanks.

Adnelg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can someone pls help me I need carrot juice! I'm onlyon level 26, juice maker just available now on this level. How can they expect me to produce 16 juices for 14 hours?? :/ GCID is gleeend.. Also, leitz1301, add me I have chillis..

leitz1301

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Patytita012: i only have 5 post so i cannot pm you. My gc id is the same as forum id. Please add me. Thanks
Adnelg: i just added you

Adnelg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Patytita012: i only have 5 post so i cannot pm you. My gc id is the same as forum id. Please add me. Thanks
Adnelg: i just added you

Thanks for buying I hope thats enough chillis. I have 30 more but someone bought them before you..
I really wish they add some feature to communicate/trade directly user-to-user. I'm sure that will make fulfilling boat orders less frustating..

Most reactions

Latest posts