What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HayDay Friends Off-Topic

Angleyes3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Angel, better pm a particular person asking for friend request... Or just post in the forum anything you need or for trade, then you can add the person who will transact with you... I know you are very tactful and you will have HD neighbors in no time...

GC: chadsea / HD level 40 (tnx, forum angels)

Chad you were my first friend :-DD

kewb62

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Angleyes3 said:
Am I crazy? I've gone through all the different thread topics and they almost ALL end with (no friend requests). :'( I feel pretty pathetic asking...but how can I get friends? :( I don't want to offend thread participants and I can't seem to find a medium that allows friend requests. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thank you so much for any help.

There is a friend request thread http://www.ipadforums.net/friend-requests/81116-hay-day-friend-id-requests.html

gc: kewb lvl 63 I'm a proud F.A.R.M. member

chadsea

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Angleyes3 said:
Chad you were my first friend :-DD

Awwww... I am touched... If you interact with forum regulars, trade or seek some help, you will have more... The forum has lots of angels like you, dear...

GC: chadsea / HD level 40 (tnx, forum angels)

oorin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow! This is a good idea :) glad to see this thread is up. But I hope people will keep posting by the rule or this thread is useless :/

goofy8275

iPF Novice
Reaction score
What a great sight, five smelters running at my farm!

image-2762783898.jpg

GC iPForum
Level 35

OP
fysgt

fysgt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Whoohoo 3 Tauruses! May 12 here. ;)

We should do a birthday list, then anyone can feel free to gift goodies to bday guy or gal. :D

GC: Jellsio level 58

I suppose I'm the outcast as a Leo :D

Sent from my iPad using iPF GC fysgt level 52. I don't accept random friend requests. Just message me to be friends if an active member of iPad forums :) Don't call me ma'am, I work for a living.

shelby101070

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Sent from my iPad using iPF GC fysgt level 52. I don't accept random friend requests. Just message me to be friends if an active member of iPad forums :) Don't call me ma'am, I work for a living.

Hey there! Did u get my message earlier?

GC shelby101070 level 68

Smile2082

iPF Novice
Reaction score

I'm a Leo :)

GC Smile2082 level 45

OP
fysgt

fysgt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey there! Did u get my message earlier?

GC shelby101070 level 68

Yep. I had to get a link first for sapphire and Bri. I do have axes. Give me 5 minutes!

OP
fysgt

fysgt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm a Leo :)

GC Smile2082 level 45

Jul 24 here. You?

Smile2082

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Jul 24 here. You?

2nd Aug :D

GC Smile2082 level 45

goofy8275

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Whoohoo 3 Tauruses! May 12 here. ;)

We should do a birthday list, then anyone can feel free to gift goodies to bday guy or gal. :D

GC: Jellsio level 58
We should :)
That would be neat if HD did that, it i guess people would just keep resetting their bdays to get the goodies every day,

xmandax

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Can I join in?

I'm September. On the cusp of libra and Virgo which makes me kind of mixed up!

GC Id Amanda*xx level 52

Most reactions

Latest posts