What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How long have u been on ipad forum?

AdmiralAdama

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Near the Ionian Nebula, still searching for Earth
sanada said:
image-386013903.png

aa

TheRambler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
theramblersramblings.blogspot.co.uk
19th June 2011........ I remember it well, it's been a great site to be a member of, helped me through 2 jailbreaks and a totally crashed iPad! And when I was offered a chance to become a Moderator, I jumped at the chance!

I love this forum, it's a great place to learn and an even finer place to hang out and meet people.

Great post sanada

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Too long. Since Jailbreaking will soon be judged illegal and most of you will be in jail for real (Smiley) I'll go underground. I'll be posting as "Grand Poo-Bah G-Bob."

OP
S

sanada

iPF Noob
Reaction score
TheRambler said:
19th June 2011........ I remember it well, it's been a great site to be a member of, helped me through 2 jailbreaks and a totally crashed iPad! And when I was offered a chance to become a Moderator, I jumped at the chance!

I love this forum, it's a great place to learn and an even finer place to hang out and meet people.

Great post sanada

Yeah!

OP
S

sanada

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bob Maxey said:
Too long. Since Jailbreaking will soon be judged illegal and most of you will be in jail for real (Smiley) I'll go underground. I'll be posting as "Grand Poo-Bah G-Bob."[/QUOTE

Oh god I am not jail breaking!
Anyway I like to keep the things the way they came ;,)

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Oh my goodness! It's been that long? A year this month. What a roller coaster year this has been. I'm still loving my paddy and of course IPF is still tops with me.

Sent from my one and only original iPad using iPF

ipaddeveloper888

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just started, a week ago I think, and I have learned several useful things. Thanks to everyone for that. I believe one should try to answer other peoples (if you can) as well as ask your own questions. Give as much as you receive.

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Since 9/20/2011!!

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 With IOS 5.01 Update From NYC using iPF

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Since 9/20/2011!!

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 With IOS 5.01 Update From NYC using iPF

That's weird. Your profile says you joined in August 2011.

My join date doesn't mean much, because I created a logon and didn't start posting anything for awhile. I've learned a lot on the forum and have tried to help when possible. Moderating is not my thing, but I appreciate the mods' efforts and invitations.

Most reactions

Latest posts