What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

how to freak out your girlfriend or wife in one easy step

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Every year i get a letter from the US Army telling me to report to the nearest base to update my Clearance paperwork. so i can work on project here and there for them ..i work about one project a year for them so i keep the Clearance up to date and she also knows that i got out on a medical from the Army so she was a little freaked out when she saw the letter from the Army .. for i wrote monday on the letter to remind me to go to NTCS and get everything taken care of

She took the letter from fridge door where i had placed it to remind me to go to NTCS on monday to get the work done that was needed and she opened it and read and went you knew what the letter said anyway and you let me stand there and freak out ..i told it comes every year at this time and i go out to the nearest base and get the paperwork filled out and sent back to them ..she walked out of the kitchen a little mad and i found a blanket and pillow outside the door last night

I slept on the floor last night with a blanket and pillow and She was still mad at me this morning when she left for work .so i guess it a night out at place she really like for dinner and the black swan movie tonight to say iam sorry about the freak out;)

Kingsmuse

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So, you allow a woman to kick you out of your own bed over something that she did to herself then you go out of your way to make up with her even though the entire episode was her own fault and she`s essentially punishing you for her misunderstanding.

Got it.

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So, you allow a woman to kick you out of your own bed over something that she did to herself then you go out of your way to make up with her even though the entire episode was her own fault and she`s essentially punishing you for her misunderstanding.

Seriously, Henry. Don't you have a couch?

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Strikes me your partner is a little volatile ........ :)

Yeah buy a goddamned couch as you'll get a lot of use out of it!

OP
henry2

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
the reason why i sleep on the floor it better for my back and neck and when sleeping on the couch i have to fight the dogs for it and i figure it easlyer to sleep on the floor and plus i not get morning kick in i sleep in the computer room on the floor

she did calm down sat night after i explain to her what i do out there at times and she goes ok after explaining what we do out there along she thinks it a little nuts for a person to throw a set of bdu and combat boots and camelback and boonie hat and go out in a 120.degree heat and find it fun to do in the summer time ..

she going with me tomorrow to get what i have everything update for the work ..

Last edited:

King Hal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
@joy :)

Henry2, seems you take last place over the women and dogs in your house! Shurely shomething wrong there?

OP
henry2

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
@joy :)

Henry2, seems you take last place over the women and dogs in your house! Shurely shomething wrong there?

Iam sitting at a local buger king eating lunch and getting ready to get on the road and she did wake up to go with me at 3.am to drive out to the NTCS this morning and she did say she was sorry and made it up to me

She found a set of little stores and she over there shopping for something ..

She told me as we where waiting for the see the Major on something felt it was a little stange sitting there in a building at time and she goes looking around at all the video screens in the place and goes this want you do out here when you here?. Sit and watch video games what she did not see that was a replay of live tracking of the two forces going at one of the training area and it was beening watched to figure out what went wrong by the loseing side ...I go yes we watch them video games like a hawk just like we watch football also dear ..

First off we just moved into togerther and we are haveing a slight adjustment with each other liveing ontop of one another along with haveing my kids and her mother in the house all at the same time she has her ways and i have my mine and right now they mixing and some are good and some are not ..So there is got to be a little give and take in the whole getting used to one another..

I did tell her about the letter and i had to go out the NTCS and get it taken care of but as usual her brain did not get the message or her mother says it went through one ear and out the other when telling her something that her moms words not mine not that area.. If i want it to stick to her and get her brain to remember something i put in the one place she will get the message in her dayplanner software in the ipad and she will get the message without a problem and we both be on the same page when the time comes to go and do something for she lives and breath through that dayplanner program for it got the whole month schedule there for her and she keeps track of the work schedule that she has going on ..

She has been freaked out lately over me and how i have been takeing a few overnight trips out there for projects along with everything going on in Korea and she going to Japan here in the first of the year for work .So the world is seams to be a little nutty right now along with the comment made by one of my kids was if they come to door and asked you for dad overnight bag do not freak out just go in the closet and pullout the small blue duffle bag dad keeped packed for times like these as kid walked down the hallway and came back with my pre-packed go bag and told her to give them this bag with the metal name tag on it for it will hold me for a week or two intill i get home from the base .

I was trying to give the kids the look like shut up and do not get her freaked out about that type of work i do for the projects out there and you know the look no longer works on them as adults as well as it did when they where kids ..

i got to go now she come back across the street with a armload of bags of i do not know and she going to the car ..

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hope she's not been buying goodies for your go bag.......you'll need native porters!

Furry dogtag holder, engraved water bottle with matching stirrup cup, Dior bandana and a genuine australian bush hat with hand carved corks.....

Always loved sleeping on the floor, but sadly it's changed since my wife was woken by a mouse chewing a bookmark near her ear..... :(

OP
henry2

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hope she's not been buying goodies for your go bag.......you'll need native porters!

Furry dogtag holder, engraved water bottle with matching stirrup cup, Dior bandana and a genuine australian bush hat with hand carved corks.....

Always loved sleeping on the floor, but sadly it's changed since my wife was woken by a mouse chewing a bookmark near her ear..... :(

i do have my Gucci gear from my days in the military but it more for style and showing off instead of wearing in the field ..the only update item i carry is a set of utag digtal dog tags with red color rubber silencers on a standard dog tags set up with a red color medical alert dog tag with black color dogtage silincers on .the digtal dog tag has a small digtal storage chip bult into the unit with a usb device to plug into the computer system to see the info on the device with my complete medical records on them that allows emergency personal in the hospital ER room to be able to see my records and meds that iam on ..

i found out some of the things she bought was unit -t-shirts and shorts to replace my sleeping -t-shirts and shorts that she hates that i have as sleepwear that i wear ..i have some basic sleep wear t-shirts and shorts that she thinks needs to cut up and used as rags for cleaning and she basically goes you can never get t-shirts white again and the shorts have lost all the color in them and they are so old that they need to be gotten rid of ..

so she went and bought me about 10 new militay U.S Army greyish color workout -t-shirts and black color workout gym shorts in my sized i wear from the local place outside the gate to sleep in..

she came home and repacked the go bag with the new t-shirts and shorts and threw away the old ones into the rag bin for use as rags now .she basic said that i will not have you looking like a raggy man when you out there working ..i go ok and walked out of the room she came into the liveing room where i was watching tv and goes no fighting about it i go no your money and i wear them anyway she comes over and sits down and steal my drink and downs it and goes iam off to bed see you in the morning ..

she is wearing her sleep wear sets from the place tonight ..she found a women ACU camo sleep set and a couple of other sleep wear sets ..plus a few diff nick knacks items for the house that she liked. we spent about a two hours shopping in the diff places there after getting the paperwork done ..

when i work out there a wear a red color IBA VEST system with red color outer cover on the PASGT helmet for safety with a red color camelback along with goggles and earplugs with hearing protection in place and a bandana to cover the face dureing the live fire drills when the units are training out in the areas place..ithe set up is like this one i wear in the field with the guys ..

Attachments

• 13e1f140.jpg
    13e1f140.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 319
Last edited:

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The old clothes may look bad but they sure do fit comfortably.

Not sure about my wife coming to bed with combat gear........ :D

Most reactions

Latest posts