What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IOS6 Clock

boresparcons

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The World Clock is a great new feature! Really looking forward to addition of more cities/global positions for more complete coverage and weather data in every grid across the globe. Nice app!
B

OP
B

boresparcons

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Addon to praise for Clock...

The World Clock is a great new feature! Really looking forward to addition of more cities/global positions for more complete coverage and weather data in every grid across the globe. Nice app!
B

Supreme modification would offer Auto-sort option for the "Clocks Row" from earliest-to-latest or vice-versa. I really like the world clock!

Redhotpoker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
boresparcons said:
Supreme modification would offer Auto-sort option for the "Clocks Row" from earliest-to-latest or vice-versa. I really like the world clock!

Hi boresparcons,
You have the supreme ability to edit and place those clocks in any order that you may prefer.

Tap Edit,
Tap the red circle with the white minus sign,
Tap Delete, and you are in control.

Have fun, write them down in the order you prefer and reinstall them to your hearts content!!

If you need more cities, swipe the existing clocks to the left. Need more cities, swipe left again.
Tap an empty clock and bring up a wheel barrow full of cities A-Z
Tap the cities one at a time, and bingo!! That's all you could possibly want.
My city is there, yours likely is residing in that long list too.

Ah, now you're both laughing... your pants off!!

Chas

Last edited:

NomusaMagic

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm new to this form so I apologize in advance if this is off topic or already answered but I thought (HOPED) before i upgraded to ios6 NATIVE clock would display current time/date/weather, when screen was activated. Not that it would only refresh when app opened.

Most reactions

Latest posts