What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is there any probloem in ios 5.1.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

ranunisha

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys, is there any problem with ios ipad ?? Its hanging, idnt know why ??

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We will need a bit more info to help you with your question. What app are you trying to use? Are you getting an error code? What do you mean by "hanging" - something won't open, won't close ... etc.

If you'll give some more details, I'm sure someone will be able to help. Thanks.

Marilyn

oberkc

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If your device is simply locked up, I believe a forced restart would solve it. I think this is accomplished by simultaneously pressing power and home buttons (perhaps others can confirm).

OP
R

ranunisha

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes...the whole problem i m getting is with safari...its getting worst day by day..check my thread for the safari problem with facebook..here is the link to know my problem in detail..

http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-gene...d-safari-facing-problem-facebook-any-fix.html

n now im getting another problem which is spell check..my spell check has stopped working all of a sudden..let me tell you that it is not disabled...

Problem in detail,check this link out..

http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-gene...heck-has-suddenly-stopped-working-safari.html

Hope u can help me now... :( :(

Thnx in advance..

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
As you have already specified the issues you are having on other threads - and are receiving help and assistance in those threads - this thread is closed.

There is no need to have multiple threads running on the same issue(s). Not only does it fragment the conversations, it's against our rules. So, please, use those other threads for updates and follow ups. Thanks for your understanding.

Marilyn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts