What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lego Harry Potter year 1-4

legoboy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can not find both character cards on Hogwarts for year 3. Does anyone know where they are?

I just found one. After waking Lupin, go back the way you came and there will be a glowing chest. You have to change to a goblin and it will release character token.

srsingl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
heamhous said:
I am currently trying to find all of the golden hats in the Diagon alley level for Year 1 (after Gringotts) and I have found 4 out of 5. I got the one using Moaning Myrtle, the Pet spot one, the one in the owl shop, and one located in another shop (I don't remember which). Where is this last hat I am missing? It's driving me nuts. Thanks!

I am at the same place I found the one at the end of the ally when you use the broom to fly over the wall. Other post say use the map to see what your missing, no help, it shows that I have everything. Just does not add up to 5 hats.

moocowjess

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hiya I'm new to this game, can anyone help me with learning the 1st charms spell in year 1,no matter how many times I try to do it I cant't

bellatrixizzy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Im on the same thing and I was wondering if you'd gotten past it? If so, could you tell me how? Thanks

moocowjess

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes I found out how to do it, you have to flick your finger at the top of the spell.

moocowjess

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think that you can only open some of the blue chests after you have been all the way through the game, when you have more people.

1bigfamily26

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have completed the game in story mode now going back & doing free play. In year 2 at borgin & burkes when in the alley half way up there is a clutter of stuff you transfigure into a sign hanging above a blue door, are you supposed to do anything w/ that sign? I'm looking for last hat is that where it is?

Tammyairey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
soe30000 said:
After the basilisk breaks through the barrier you lifted up, jump off the platform, run around and shoot it while it is stunned. It has many hearts, so it takes several runs through. After that you have to avoid his tail and shoot through the walls, but once he's poking his head out of the second wall you are on your own. I can't figure it out and haven't found the answer on this forum yet either.

I'm stuck at the same place! If anyone has any clues, I'd be grateful!

Most reactions

Latest posts