What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LS Qclock for iPad - Winterboard Lockscreen Theme

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
@ addiosamigo

If you are going to post screen shots of your home screen I suggest that you remove the piracy app first.

The Archangel

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
@ addiosamigo

If you are going to post screen shots of your home screen I suggest that you remove the piracy app first.

The Archangel

I apologise, although I only use it to 'try before I buy' which I wish I did before I purchased sonic CD! And it's not just a piracy app, it also allows you to download free applications (that are free in an international store) that you cannot get in the UK store

Anyways.... Do you see the line underneath the clock? That's what I'm talking about.

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF

Attachments

• image-1090378145.png
    image-1090378145.png
    788.3 KB · Views: 2,225
Last edited:

pracomass

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh it's the status bar actually. Hehe now if u don't like it, u need to edit the theme. use ifile, navigate to -var-stash-themes-ls qclock ipad ( not so sure of the exact spelling, it could be lsqclock ...) then go to UIImages- and delete Translucent_base.png. Respring your ipad. That's it.

pracomass

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys. One of the themes/ports i made for myself. If u want them, just message me coz i can't give u the link of my page. 2 lockscreen themes that change every 10-15 seconds. Btw, my apologies to the admin for posting a link here awhile back. My mistake. Hope u enjoy my themes. More coming.

Attachments

• image-2019278363.png
    image-2019278363.png
    535.6 KB · Views: 7,577
Last edited:

pracomass

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Quab theme for iphone 4 i ported to ipad and the lockscreen theme i modded. Let me know.

Attachments

• image-409319658.png
    image-409319658.png
    394.9 KB · Views: 10,010

pracomass

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Another animated lockscreen guys for u to enjoy. All u need to do is ask :)

Attachments

• image-3477894175.png
    image-3477894175.png
    220.2 KB · Views: 1,607

pracomass

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Another lockscreen i made. All of these are not in cydia aside from the ls qclock. Just ask.

Attachments

• image-4018902343.png
    image-4018902343.png
    194.7 KB · Views: 3,744
Last edited:
OP
f4780y

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
pracomass said:
Another lockscreen i made. All of these are not in cydia aside from the ls qclock. Just ask.

Welcome to the forums Pracomass. You are more than welcome to post separate threads for each of your free themes in this section if you like. We are all very keen to support iPad specific themes here!
Feel free to provide screenshots and direct folks to the title of the theme in Cydia. Our restriction is simply providing links to external blogs / sites which is against our rules. We also don't allow developers to excessively promote commercial themes, but as long as they are free, they are fine.

Post them in the User Submitted Area, and a member of staff will move them to the main section provided they don't break the rules.

Hope that clarifies. Drop me a PM if you have questions.

Last edited:

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
pracomass said:
Oh it's the status bar actually. Hehe now if u don't like it, u need to edit the theme. use ifile, navigate to -var-stash-themes-ls qclock ipad ( not so sure of the exact spelling, it could be lsqclock ...) then go to UIImages- and delete Translucent_base.png. Respring your ipad. That's it.

Thanks I'll give it a go editing it!

Edit: done! Thanks a lot although I can't get my iPad to stay on when charging!

Last edited:

pracomass

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You need to set the auto lock to never, it' s in settings.app. Obviously this issue isn' t related to the theme.

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It is! It's on the iPad dock and charging but it never stays on! Weird

OP
f4780y

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
pracomass said:
You need to set the auto lock to never, it' s in settings.app. Obviously this issue isn' t related to the theme.

That setting does not effect the lock screen. It is only relevant when the device is unlocked.

The poster wants your lock screen to stay on in a dock whilst charging...

Most reactions

Latest posts