What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Puzzle Game (Free) Screen Shots + Reviews

Greenstone Games

iPF Noob
Reaction score
​Free Download

Proverbidioms for iPad on the iTunes App Store

User Reviews (100% non-edited)

One of the most unique games on the AppStore combining clever artwork and crafty gameplay. The game perfectly marries uniquely wonderful artful presentations with challenging hunt, peck and match puzzles making for an experience that is entertaining, enlightening and educational. Go forth and download!
~ColeDaddy (Kevin Agot)

SUPER FUN/ADDICTIVE/CLEVER & CHALLENGING .. bought all levels .. MORE PLEASE .. I even bought the Kindle version of the ANSWERS ..
smile.gif

~CW8175

Great! Awesome! Once you start you can't put it down! A must for any puzzle player! Please, more games just like this!
~by Susie66k

Screen Shots

mza_1678816948957808783.480x480-75.jpg

mzl.jfdiowax.480x480-75.jpg

mza_4139926023084120414.480x480-75.jpg

mza_1937049986343145804.480x480-75.jpg

Free Download

Proverbidioms for iPad on the iTunes App Store

Current version is still a little buggy on the new iPad...

But all this has been fixed!!! New version (1.3) will run beautifully on the new iPad.

Being reviewed right now by Apple and should be released within a few days.

Have a try of this new game, all feedback much appreciated!

Last edited:

jhonsmith1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi

Its awesome. Really interesting game and I love the game play.
It looked easy but when I started to play I found it a lot challenging. I really enjoysd playing it.
:)

OP
G

Greenstone Games

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Its awesome. Really interesting game and I love the game play.
It looked easy but when I started to play I found it a lot challenging. I really enjoysd playing it.
:)

Hey there, great to get your feedback.

Small tip: Make sure you try both play modes

1. You can either scroll through the list and choose something to find (most people like mode this best)

or

2. You can zoom into the painting and move around until you spot a picture you think you can solve...

(Switch between play modes by clicking on the book symbol in the corner)

Thanks for your support! and if you could leave a rating/review that would be a big help;)

Most reactions

Latest posts