What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newbie here

Romad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi folks :)

I'm a lover of playing good word games during my long commute to and from work on the train. I stumbled on this site while searching for the best loved apps. so hope to find some good ideas here.

My first passion and hobby is freshwater tropical fish. I've got 8 tanks up and running at the moment - the largest being a 75 gallon planted community tank. I'm also a moderater on a really great fish forum.

Maybe I'll find some amusing fish games here as well?

Looking forward to cruising the threads here.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the iPad Forums, Romad! With over 250,000 members, there are bound to be more than a few fish enthusiasts out there. If you search the AppStore for word games, you'll find more than you can ever play. If you ave any questions about the forum or your iPad, and a search of the forum threads provides no answers, don't hesitate to ask your questions in the appropriate thread.
Before posting, be sure to read the forum rules.
http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Last edited:
OP
Romad

Romad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome :) There are an insane amount of word game apps in AppStore and I find it a little overwhelming to pick from. I've picked out some real snoozers before.

So here I am :)

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Romad said:
Thanks for the welcome :) There are an insane amount of word game apps in AppStore and I find it a little overwhelming to pick from. I've picked out some real snoozers before.

So here I am :)

Have you tried QatQi? A number of our members have tried and liked it.

OP
Romad

Romad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just downloaded it yesterday based on what I saw here. Can't wait to try it out.

Most reactions

Latest posts