What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tapatalk

nightowl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have tapatalk on my android phone. I just installed it on my iPad and a couple forums that I have on tapatalk on my phone are not available on my iPad? I assumed they would be. Am I doing something wrong?
Thanks for any help.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
That seems weird - as I believe the Tapatalk app (once its on your device) just offers up the forums the app can read/use. In other words, it doesn't differentiate by device - if Tapatalk has the forum, it's on all devices.

All I can think to ask is - have you run a search for the forum? Sometimes, the wording is not as you would think (e.g. when finding/loading this forum, I couldn't put in iPadForums.net, I had to generically search for "iPad forum").

Sorry, but that's all I've got.

Marilyn

Scottysize

iPF Novice
Reaction score
After paying for Tapatalk on the Android, I'd really hate to pay for it again. Yes, it is a good app, but a fellow only has so much disposable income and mine has been disposed of.

OP
N

nightowl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It has to be the name of the forums that I am not getting right. Even when I search the name on my phone it comes up "forum not found" even though I have it on the phone.

Most reactions

Latest posts