What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Anything Goes" thread

One time, when I was 8, we were in this hot chocolate place, and I was standing by this place with some sculptures and stuff, and this random 12 year old walked up to me, and he said, "Hey whats your name" and I told him my name and he goes "HEY I KNOW YOU SANTA TOLD ME YOUR ON THE GOOD LIST!!!" And I was like: ..... What??? Do I even know you...?

One time, when I was 8, we were in this hot chocolate place, and I was standing by this place with some sculptures and stuff, and this random 12 year old walked up to me, and he said, "Hey whats your name" and I told him my name and he goes "HEY I KNOW YOU SANTA TOLD ME YOUR ON THE GOOD LIST!!!" And I was like: ..... What??? Do I even know you...?
What the heck?!?! :D

goofy8275 said:
LOL! I am laughing at an unusually loud level after reading this!
Keh keh keh keh key keh keh keh keh! :D :D :D :D :D

Sent from my iPad using iPF.net

Lolololololol

Just wait till you see when i post on

"Show your art!"

In a few minutes

Youll laugh so hard

KevinJS said:
The check box is for multiquoting, amongst other things. If you check two or more posts, and then go to the action button, and select Multiquote, all of the post you want to quote will appear on your post.

EDIT: I guess if I had read further, I would have seen that scifan had already answered. So much for searching. ;)

Thanks Kevin. I know the feeling ;)

I have adopted a policy of using the old iPad, from time-to-time, to double check software features I am discovering. I discovered that the multi quote feature was in the drop down menu all along; I had not searched it out. All that copying and pasting I used to use .... :( GRrrrr :(

There's that saying Computers are dumb machines. It is true. They certainly bring you down to earth :)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Amy Rose The Hedgehog said:
How many posts for ipad ninja?

Look up the song "Feelin groovy" Amy. The first line sets a great mood. A nice tune with pretty profound words.

I challenge you to discover and post the link, Amy. See if you can do this before any one else jumps in with the link :)

Amy Rose The Hedgehog said:
How many posts for ipad ninja?

Twerppoet provided a useful list of the categories of poster when you were going for your first trophy, Amy. I believe he was answering you?

BTW. It may be worth copying the important posts which define a question and pasting them in notes or in a document to keep for personal reference.

There has been a development in the story of April Jones, the missing girl in Wales.

I'm so sad to say that it's news we feared would break, but hoped it would not.

The man in custody has been charged with her murder. A body had not yet been found.

Our thoughts are with her poor devastated family and friends.

Richard Brown said:
Yes, that's the song Amy. Well done.

IMHO, Simon and Garfunkel are brilliant song writers who penned pretty profound lyrics. I think the first verse could have been written for you. :)

Aww thanks ;)
I should listen to more of their songs ;)

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back