What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Simpsons Tapped Out

JennaGilbank

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone else having issues going to krustyland? I think it's about time for EA to work on that glitch, it's getting old. I've already done the most recent update for the game as well...

mollysmom

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Have you tried going to the simpsons tapped out EA forum? Someone might have had similar issues and was able to correct it. The people on there are great and have helped me many times.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Anyone else having issues going to krustyland? I think it's about time for EA to work on that glitch, it's getting old. I've already done the most recent update for the game as well...

Jenna--along with Mollysmom's advice, have you tried to do some of the immediate fixes?

Try Force closing the app.

For iOS 6: Either double tap the home button or do a 4-finger swipe upwards until the Multi-task bar shows the apps open. Long press the Simpson app and "X" out of it. If you have quite a lot of apps showing the multi-task bar, you might as well do the same and close those out too.

For iOS 7: Either double tap the home button or do a 4-finger swipe upwards until the Multi-task bar shows the apps open. However, here...you will see the app cards lined up in the middle of the screen. To close these apps, simply swipe each app upward to close them out.

Try Force closing first and give another try.

If that doesn't work, try restarting your iPad. To do that, just press the power switch until you get the lock screen to turn off.

Let us know if that doesn't work...you may even want to try a reset: pressing the home and power switch at the same time to see if that final fix will do it too.

By the way, I have experienced he crashes while going to Krustyland also. I have done the force closure and the restored which seemed to remedy the situation...most of the time, but not all the time. Hopefully the App developers can correct this if this truly is a bug here.

Skimonkey ~ ipadforum Moderator | iPhoneforum Moderator

Most reactions

Latest posts